SOD: All Soaps... [5/26/09]

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep. Ever since Dixie died (the first time), he's been a boring, sad, pathetic, depressing mess. It's like watching a singer who is wayyyy past his/her prime still trying to perform. It's just cringe-worthy.

Pratt has decidedly put the Martins out to rest for good (I thought Jake's return meant something different, but not really...). I would not be surprised one bit of Tad is written out any time soon. They've turned him into a depressing mess, and it's hard to watch.

• Members

I'm glad the rags didn't get a chance to bastardize Thom Bierdz's return to Y&R.

I wonder if Tad will end up like Edmund, paralyzed, marginalized and killed off. Frankly I'd prefer him dead over Stuart.

• Members

But more importantly, who wrecked his HAIR?

I just came across an SOD from a few years ago when he was dying it dark brown... it looked fantastic! It was wavy, but in a manageable way... and took MANY years off his appearance. (I remember that he later transitioned to a light-brown - which didn't look so great).

Commonly when men go gray, the gray hair is thicker and more difficult to control. Such is the case with MEK's. But when you dye it, the process actually relaxes the hair somewhat. I know I just went way off topic, but I've been "dyeing" (pun intended) to get this off my chest.

Please, shout if from the mountaintops so he'll hear us all! Michael, go back to coloring your hair!!! (And just tell the AMC stylist you want it dark brown, period...) Thanks. B)

Archived