SOD: All Soaps... [5/19/09]

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Guiding Light actress Marcy Rylan is expecting her first child with model boyfriend Don Money! While she kept the beginnings of a baby bump under wraps at the launch of Loukoumi’s Good Deeds book on Saturday, her rep has confirmed the exciting news!

But the rep was staying mum on the details, leaving us all guessing about when she’s due, and whether the pregnancy will be written into her character’s storyline.

One thing we do know: pregnancy agrees with her! She’s looking stunning!

celebtots.com

• Members

Thanks Angela. Glad to see AMC getting an entire cover for itself. Now, if I had my druthers, Erica, Adam, Kendall would stay. Zach, Tad, Ryan can go, go, go. Kendall can stay only if they go. Any chance of all that happening?

This is the first I've seen of this spoiler. Even if faked, that means Kendall will be all upset thinking it's Zach's. Yikes. Not sure that's gonna be fun going through that again for me or Kendall after all the recent Reese jealousy. At least she's not *really* pregnant by Zach. At least, I *hope* she's not. :D

Why is someone named Vienna on ATWT?

• Members

Liza so fakes a prego to take Amandas baby and pass it off as her own.

However they cant think its Zach's because Liza would have to be much further along to take Amandas.

Unless they just overlook that....

And you bet kendull will be a harpy annoying shrew about it, thats who she id

• Webmaster

Did it ever occur to SOD to use ALL pictures of actors in character mode when foreshadowing death? According to this, Cameron Mathison should watch his back since that's a head shot of him on a location shoot.

Joking aside...I don't care if it is Stuart or Adam that is "dying," I won't like it. They are an institution and not every character has to die off the show.

Archived