SOD: All Soaps... [5/19/09]

• Members

sodcov01.jpg

Shots of JR, Zach, David, Kendall and Krystal each pointing or handling a gun at the mansion. There's a run down of all their motives (plus Tad's) and what happens before they get to the mansion. 6 characters will be shown with a gun. There'll also be three sets of "high heels running around" - they'll be unidentified for a while BUT 2 of them are Liza and Erica.

LATE-BREAKING NEWS

GL Casting News

Byrne's WORLD is Now GH

GH's Michael Wakes Up

Y&R's Paul and Nikki: Engaged!

OLTL: Powell Wants Todd Dead

B&B's Stephanie Teams Up With Bill

GL's Jeffrey to Josh: "Back Off!"

ATWT: Vienna's New Plan

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW

B&B: Ridges Riles Rick

AMC: Annie Returns

DAYS: Owen Kidnaps Stephanie

Y&R: Cane and Lily Wed

EDITORS' CHOICE: Let Love Rule, GL (Otalia/Frank wedding stuff)

PERFORMER OF THE WEEK: Michelle Stafford, Y&R

Stuff we know... Marcy Rylan is moving to the West Coast after GL ends. Someone besides Amanda, David or Jake is setting their sights on Amanda's baby on AMC - from the medianet pictures of a "pregnant" Liza we can guess who. West Coast soap not in a great mood, anticipated budget cuts coming.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"It's someone who matters a lot"?!

That's the best blurb from the story they could use for the cover?! LOL!

I guess it's better than "And nothing will ever be the same again"

Still can't believe AMC is doing this... <_<

• Members

I get what you're saying, but I put it in the same category as No-Goodbye-Episode-For-Brooke and No-Goodbye-Scene-Between-Sami-and-Marlena-and-John. It's not so much that they're doing it, because I get we live in different times now and TPTB feel that this is the new world of soaps -- but the lack of respect it shows to fans bothers me.

I can live with it as long as it's done right. But I'm worried in all the Adam-as-Stuart and Stuart-as-Adam shenanigans, the emotion will be lost. But I'll give it a chance.

• Members

I thought it's Stuart that dies, but everybody thinks its Adam, because Adam "pretends" to be Stuart? Or something like that. LoL. Anyways, I heard this may be an out for David Canary because of his health problems.

• Members

I think it actually provides a lot. People are going to be mourning Adam. And then... BAM Stuart is dead and has been and Adam has been alive all this time so then they mourn Stuart and lash out at Adam.

It all comes down to how its pulled off.

• Members

Well i pretty much love AMC again for the first time in a very long time and thats all because of Pratt, so that may be why im optimistic.

I mean even when its bad its still actually OK and watchable, and thats a lot more than i can say for the past.

• Members

I particularly loved this quote (AMC related) in the column of "PTB's say the HUH?-est things." It made me imagine somebody coming to her with the idea of Dixie's pancake death and the same reaction probably coming out of her. On finding out who Pratt was killing off, Carruthers says: "First, I gasped. And then I went, 'Oh my God, if I'm gasping this could be good...'"

Archived