OLTL: Shaun and Destiny...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eh, their refreshing after having other characters jammed down our throats. However, like others, I don't find their portrayers all that talented, and their characters need a bit more developing.

I actually never got the big hoopla over Keys. Yes he was handsome as hell, but I found him as useful as Shaun, Destiny, Moe, and Noelle.

• Members

But remember what happened the last time John was thought to be dead....they had a huge funeral for him, while many other long time cast members barely got any kind of sendoff whatsoever. Even in 'death,' John McBain stole the show...damn it! <_<

• Members

The capabilities of Shaun and Destiny's portrayers limit the show's ability to expand the roles.

I'm dying to get confirmation of (Real Andrews being cast as their brother) because what the characters of Shaun and Destiny need are to be centered by a strong, talented, commanding actor who can both take the focus off of them, and work with them enough for the actors to learn and grow from him.

For the actress that plays Destiny, she's still young enough where she could pick up a lot. I've liked her better in scenes with Shaun, so if she played with another brother portrayed by a MORE talented actor, I think the actress could pick up a lot more.

Archived