AMC: Monday, March 16, 2009

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. I think Pete's the best new male character in a long, long time and the concept of Palmer's son dating Adam's daughter is great, but this Colby sucks!

Yep, I got goosebumps today as Amanda outlined her plan to Jake. I can't wait for this to play out. I just hope Pratt stretches it out over time, at least 6 months if not a year.

The other parts of this episode that stood out for me were Angie comforting Randi and Krystal demanding the legal document from David.

• Members

LOL

Yeah, she was unimpressive today. I kept saying in my head "Come on, Denise - wow me!" And she didn't. She wasn't horrible, and her know her character is supposed to be rough around the edges and not easy to reach emotionally, but this is the one person who she DOES love and would be devastated about.

• Members

I read that Pratt LOVES Denise Vassi. It's Cornelius Smith he doesn't know what to do with.

Which is a crying shame because IMO, CS is a keeper. TPTN should be doing everything they can to keep him on because Primetime will be coming a-calling for him.

And Frankie has the ties to the canvas that Randi just does not have. Unless they decide to make Randi's dad David. :rolleyes:

Poor Daniel Kennedy and Cornelius Smith. Let down by their pairings. Hey! Maybe Pratt should cut his losses and pair these two up. :lol:

Archived