B&B: Week of February 09, 2009

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! Kyle always does that. It's an actor trait he picked up on DAYS. Always watch for them when they do a close up of him at the end of a scene when they fade to black. I think he hung out with Drake too often who's the king of eyebow acting. Drake would arch his, but Kyle would furrow his. Funny stuff.

• Members

I'm a little behind, just watched yesterday's ep.

"Oh my god! You're dad is behind us." Well DUH. And they would have one of the cars be one of the old kind with the crazy steering.

And I love Jackie but I hate how she always brings up the worst subjects. When she mentioned to Bridget, well..you WERE married..it must be hard, etc etc. That stuff is obivous, but she always brings that up. She's such an instigator. I'm sure she'll go over all of that with Katie too...."Well you know Katie, they were married twice...I hope she doesn't try anything...(bats eyelashses and twirls hair).

The part where Bridget was talking to Katie about feeling more "alive" is probably how AJ feels as well.

Cynthia Popp did Tuesday. Rex Best did scriptwriting.

• Members

I'm behind all this week, the websites are adding the shows late and I haven't been home to catch them live.

So yesterday's..

How does Donna not know about Rick and the designs already? She was still pushing for Eric to sue. I thought she'd be lurking in the background of those meetings.

And have we ever seen Steffy's room before? Stephanie really needs to call Rick out on his female line up that was mentioned a few days ago. It's quite long. At least his mom has be relatively consistent, and has really been in love with Ridge the whole time, she just gets mixed up from time to time. He thinks he's completely in love everytime.

• Members

I noticed the scruff too. He beefed up a bit too. I didn't like his acting in that last scene, but I'll only say he "fit in" as Ridge and Taylor's son.

He is a key player in B&B's younger generation...they better figure out a way to get that group VIABLE before Flannery leaves. Oh...why am I even talking about this pathetic thing...I'm trying to only say nice things and disengage because I get too aggravated :)

ETA: In SOD, Ian Buchanan said that he got a call just before Christmas saying "How would you like to come to our holiday party, and how would you like to do an episode?"

That means we're watching shows taped BEFORE the holidays.

Do you think there is any hope that -- very soon -- we'll get post-hiatus episodes that are "fixed"? Refocused?

• Members

B&B has such an odd taping schedule god knows how long it would take for us to see some quality drama.

I got drawn into the dualing fashion houses aspect and within a week the show went to hell in a handbasket.

I am sorry, there is no excuse for a show to allow performances like Ronn Moss's to air! The director should be ashamed!!

And Ron- My god. I put him with actors like David Fumero and Michael Easton- They should be begging god for forgiveness every morning on their knees for taking these roles from starving actors and making a mockery out of the craft of acting. They should also be giving thanks for the hundreds of thousands of dollars per year they are being paid to do so! LOLLLLLLLLLL

And these "writers" are making hundreds of thousands of dollars to millions per year by sending this garbage to the airwaves???

Just when I think B&B cannot get worse, it actually does.

That being said- sometimes the badness of it is damn funny!!!!

• Members

They tape SO far ahead. It seems like it's even more in advance than it used to be. Brad can really churn it out.

About B&B's younger generation, I don't really think that Thomas' age range completely needs to be developed before Flannery leaves. They just need somebody to develop Steph's attitude, ie - Felicia. Flannery drives the show in terms of quality acting, but we do have LK and Heather Tom that can hold their own quite well. They just haven't been able to show it off, and unfortunately HT doesn't have the best character to work with. I'm hoping that Martha Byrne can improve some of the problems. No, she won't be able to guide stories completely, but dialogue is a big part of what we see. The meatier lines the characters get, the more the actors can show what they have.

Another problem is that this Rick/Steffy debacle has really ruined her character. Everybody liked her before this whole thing.

Archived