AMC: Thursday, 12/11/08

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh! More of Greenlee and how Emma absolutely loves her. Greens is the best friend, she's ever had? Why are they propping her like this as if she's going to replace Annie has her new mother? We know she's leaving and thankfully that will never happen. This Annie fan is livid by Greens anywhere near her kid

Really enjoyed the Natalia stuff. Digging the Hubbard story

• Members

That's exactly how I feel too! I wish Emma had blamed Greenlee for taking her mother away instead.

MCE is so deserving of the Emmy and today was just one of several reasons.

The Hubbard story rocks! I was shocked when Rebecca started breathing on her own.

The other part I really enjoyed today was David & Krystal. He just can't quite bring himself to open up to her about his father's death but she really does seem to get to him.

• Members

Hahaha. And true.

The Hubbard stuff was extra good Thursday. I wish found Natalia's portrayer a better actor, some of her scenes on this eppy were really good others flat. The rest of the family and Rebecca are doing a good job. It was so funny though when she woke after all that big goodbye-ing. Did ya notice how hard Zach was trying to listen into those DNR issues Angie was so upset about?

The David and Krystal stuff is dragging a bit for me, though I got a big kick out thinking how much it's going to piss Tad off to know David is bonding with Tad and Dixie's kid. Hahaha. Plus, he'll be schtu---er, comforting Tad's wife soon enough.

• Members

Hubbards rock. Its my favourite story right now, well maybe next to Psycho Annie. Its nice to have some selection for once LOL.

Natalia is awesome! What is the actress' name again? DM :wub:

Finally! Those shades of grey came out in David yesterday. I was waiting for that. Him and Krystal truly work together... I hope once she gets over the druggings they go that route. Krystal never worked with Tad, she never worked with Adam but her and David simply compliment each other.

Archived