DAYS:Casting News

• Members

Sandra Ferguson Cast on Days of Our Lives

Sandra Ferguson, now Robinson, has been cast on Days of Our Lives as Dr. Charlotte Taylor. Fans of Ferguson remember her as Amanda Corey on Another World and as the temporary re-cast of Felicia Jones Scorpio on General Hospital.

According to Soap Opera Digest, Dr. Taylor hits Salem on December 1st.

http://daytimeconfidential.com/

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It really is. I think there's just so much pressure to 'look younger,' especially in L.A. The rub is, the work is generally so obvious, it tends to make the women look worse. They don't look younger, they look like they're desperately trying to look younger. I guess we'll see -- sometimes the work seems to 'settle in' a bit.

I always thought Sandra Ferguson (Robinson, Rhinehart, what have you) was underrated as an actress, probably because she was so beautiful.

• Members

Does this mean there are more doctors on Days than on General Hospital? Is she contract?

While I like that Higley is making the show less Brady focused (and therefore less incestuous), I can't help but wonder if there really is a need for her to bring on so many new characters...are any of her OLTL creations still around now?

• Members

Doctors on DAYS

Daniel

Kayla

Marlena

Lexie

Then John Callahan and Sandra Robinson's doctors.

Chelsea works at the hospital.

Of course the evil Dr. Rolf. LOL.

Doctors on GH

Monica - whom we rarely see in scrubs

Matt

Robin

Patrick

Lainey - recurring

Kelly - recurring

Noah - recurring

Nurses

Bobbie - recurring

Nadine

Leyla

Epiphany

Elizabeth

So DAYS has 4 characters that are on contract that are doctors and 2 upcoming recurring. A Total of 6.

GH has 4 as well but we rarely ever see Monica at the hospital so they basically have 3.

Archived