OLTL: " Trevor St. John " Appreciation Thread!!

OneLife Fan

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Skye quotes from OLTL for your interest OneLife fan!!!

Skye: (To Max) "Who is this Blair person you're all twisted up about?"

Skye: (After Ben said she helped him) "Guess I should be grateful for that, accept a Florence Nightingale award or something."

Skye: (When Max asked why she, a recovering alcoholic, is in a bar) "What? Just because you walk into a garage means you're a car?

Skye: "What can I say? Renee and I have issues."

Skye: (After Asa asks her if she's going to "cash in her chips")

"I was never in the game."

Skye: "All I have is me."

Max: "What do you say, teammate?"

Skye: "I say 'let's play ball'."

Skye: (At dinner, about a furious Blair) "Who ordered boiled hen?"

Skye: (Matter of factly) "I just came back from torturing Blair.."

Skye: "Ben...Blair...who cares? They're not even players."

Skye: (About an angry Blair) "Well, somebody got up on the wrong side of the coffin."

Skye: "I can't believe it, there really is life after pain."

Skye: (Crying) "Ben, please, tell me that once you thought I was loveable and I'll go away."

Ben: "You seem to be on the right track."

Skye: "For a change, huh?"

Skye: "Maybe I can help you get justice, Ben, and send Max straight to he!! at the same time."

Skye: (About Max and Blair) "Pleeeeease...he can't stand her...and I don't blame him. Neither can I."

Ben: (About Asa) "It'll kill him if he finds out Max isn't his son."

Skye: "Good! Maybe he'll take Max with him."

Skye: (To Renee, a former "Madam") "Excuse me? I don't think there's anything you could possibly teach ME about men...unless it was to insist that they pay in cash."

Skye: (In front of a mirror, alone, holding lingerie up) "Max, you are one lucky guy."

Skye: "Oh, wow, Blair, I thought you would be competition. But you're not! He's pulling a scam and I'm in on it. We laugh ourselves silly when we talk about it."

Skye: (To Max about Blair) "That tacky little wife of yours.."

Skye: "I've made some mistakes of my own. I've even married a few of them."

Skye: (About Blair) "I'm sure by now she's packing her bags, headed for the hills, screaming like a banshee."

Skye: "I like being bad...and I'm much better at being bad with Max Buchanan."

Skye: (To Ben) "I used everything in my arsenal to break up you and Viki...and believe me, my arsenal is second to none."

Skye: (To Kevin) "Maybe I'm a fool, but I'm a sober fool."

Skye: (About Ben, Max and Blair) "The real son, the fake son and the heiress-wannabe. Ding-ding. Round one!"

Kevin: (About Max) "What about his vows?"

Skye: "What about 'em? He said 'I do' not 'I always will'."

Skye: (To Max) "I was starting to think you weren't going to show up...then, where would I be, all undressed and no place to go."

Skye: (To Rae) "Thank God you and Daniel never did have children. What if they'd taken right after you?"

Blair: (To a grinning Skye) "What are you so happy about?"

Skye: "Just a little trick I learned from my father. See, Adam always smiles at people right before he destroys them. You are finished."

Skye: (To Blair) "You started a dangerous game, sister."

Skye: (To Blair) "You're slow, but you get it eventually."

Skye: "I'm as sober as a judge!"

Skye: "Blair, you fit this room perfectly. The furniture's tacky and so is your dress...And Renee, wherever did you find that outfit? The Thrift Store?"

Skye: (To Max) "Dirty rotten liar...scheming pig!"

Skye: (Sarcastically about his empty bar) "Really doing the business tonight, huh Ben?"

Ben: "Well, maybe word got out that you were expected."

Skye: "Good one."

Skye: (To an unattached Kevin) "You're a free agent, aren't you, Kevin?"

Skye: (About Rae) "The queen of self-importance.."

Skye: (To Daniel about Max) "You'll drive him back to me. I'll even provide you with the cattle prod."

Skye: (To Asa) "I'm as good as anybody. Better!"

Skye: (About Rae) "Extremely annoying. But honest."

Skye: "Feeling the knife yet, Max?"

Rae: "How do you always to show up at the wrong time, in the wrong place?"

Skye: "Just lucky, I guess."

Skye: (To Starr) "You lying brat! You little two-timing rotten pig!!"

Skye: (To Todd) "Max wants me, I don't care how many kids Blair pops out to nail his feet to the floor."

Skye: (Condescendingly) "Oh, please Blair. Don't make a scene."

Skye: (To Blair) "Is this how you act around Max, all this shreiking and hissing and spitting...no wonder he wound up in the arms of another woman."

Skye: (To Todd) "I don't do defeat."

Roseanne: "I hate Todd, too."

Skye: "Well, in this town that doesn't exactly make you a standout."

Skye: "Hell hath no fury like a woman who's made an a$$ out of herself."

Skye: "Wow, I'm dumping you! Oh, my God... I’ve never dumped anyone in my whole life! I've always been the one that's been dumped by too many guys, too many times. Thanks, Max – this is a first! You know, maybe there is hope for me after all."

• Members

some more of my faves :)

Skye's Best Jabs

Skye: (About Blair) "...a passibly attractive woman like you..."

Skye: "Blair, have you done something different with your makeup? You look a little less savage than usual."

Skye: "Oh, wow, Blair, I thought you would be competition. But you're not! He's pulling a scam and I'm in on it. We laugh ourselves silly when we talk about it."

Skye: (About Blair) "I'm sure by now she's packing her bags, headed for the hills, screaming like a banshee."

Skye: "You're delusional, Ned. Must come from having such a rich, rewarding personal life."

Alan: "What a disappointment you are! What a painful disappointment!"

Skye: "Right back atcha, Dad."

Skye: "Isn't it just my luck to be stuck in the 7th Circle of Hell with a psychopath."

Helena: "The 7th Circle was reserved for screaming harpies, if memory serves. You should be right at home here."

Skye: "Tell me something, does that pass for wit around here? I'm sure you're just the life of the party in Cell Block B. And that orange so brings out your color."

Skye: (To a clueless Courtney) "So, Courtney, tell me....what classes will you be taking this fall? 'How to find the nose on your face? How to tell when you're being played for a complete idiot?"

Edward: "Sole heir? How would I explain that?"

Skye: "Make a video. I'll play it after you croak."

Skye: (To Coleman) "Tell me I didn't just sleep with a low-life stalker?"

Edward: "You're not invited to this party!"

Skye: "Oh, pshaw! If the husband's invited, the wife is invited, isn't that right? And I do believe that Jax and Brenda are right behind me, unless of course they stopped to have sex again, which knowing Brenda as we all do, wouldn't surprise any of us, now, would it?"

Skye: "Edward the vulture, drawn by the smell of blood."

Skye: (To baby Kristina)"Ignore AJ, everybody else does."

Skye: (About Samantha) "A petite spitfire with a mane of raven hair and a surgically enhanced pair."

Samantha: "Who's Brenda?"

Skye: "A self-centered little brat who jerked Jax's chain so much he got whiplash."

Archived