AMC: Thursday, August 21, 2008

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't feel for Babe at Fusion. Why does she work there again? Greenlee hired her to get even with Kendall, right?

Anyway.....

Instead of making me see Babe as an underdog, it's making her come across as an ungrateful, big-mouth who is full of herself.

Yes, Greenlee and Kendall are A-1 bitches, but what place do you know of where you can talk to your bosses like that? Babe should look for another job. At least Annie quit.

• Members

I've never been a big Annie fan, but Kendall & Greenlee's attitude toward her have me totally rooting for her to wipe the floor with those 2 bitches!

Babe needs to respect her bosses. If they want to make Randi a model, she has no right to talk back and whine that she hired her as an assistant. I wish Kendall had written her a warning instead of just chastising her.

It's great to see Adam back in full-on scheming mode. I can't wait for him to take Fusion for himself!

Yeah, Denise is lucky she's still employed. Imo, she's not half as good an actress as Yaya was so hopefully Randi will be recast sooner than later.

I loved BE as Harley on GL and I love her equally as Taylor. The scenes when she thought Jake was talking to his male lover were hilarious.

• Members

Babe works there now bc she earned her position. She's a hard worker and has been an asset to Fusion, saving it on more than one occasion and taking the responsibility to hold it together

Babe did quit last year...and they begged her back. She tried to quit last week, and she was begged not to. Why? So she can do all the work that Kendall and Greenlee are too lazy to do. They are constantly taking personal days off, going on vacations, going about their business and put the brunt of the work on Babe. Babe has been unofficially running Fusion for a while and its Kendall and Greenlee's fault bc they've let her. She puts more into that company than anyone there. They treat her like crap and it would serve them right if she took control for herself bc its not like they'd be missing any work since they barely get any done

• Members

I love Annie! She totally needs to chill but it was funny seeing her go off on Kenlee. I love the silence from them both when Annie called Greenlee out on her kidnapping Spike, and then calling out Kendall for her hypocrisy when it comes to Spike's well being. I am joining TEAM ANNIE!

Archived