AMC: Monday, July 28th, 2008

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

::Me, gazing into my crystal ball...::

Why does Kendall need to STFU? Huh? Huh? Why? Huh? I can think of twenty other characters that need to STFU but don't so why does Kendall? Huh? Why? Kendall's perfect! Alicia's today's Meryl Streep! So why does Kendall need to STFU while Greenlee doesn't, huh? Why? Huh?

• Members

Angie's hair has looked like a wet mop lately, until today, it seemed to be styled a little.

I watched about the first 15 minutes and left the room. Knowing Annie killed Richie doesn't make me want to watch her frame anyone else under the sun. Like Angie/Jesse, but they're all about Richie right now. Doubt that Frankie killed Randi's pimp, despite him not answering her direct question about it. Don't care who Ryan chooses. Episode was useless.

Make me give a damn, Pratt. I dare you.

• Members

15 minutes in and Im absolutely disgusted by Kendall. Im ready to puke at her Rylee gushing. Could they be more obvious?

True, but it has NEVER been this blantly obvious and in your face. They arent even trying to hide their agenda here. IA with the poster that said this today was the WORST propping ever on any soap. This was a huge jump the shark moment for Kendall. Couldnt they have anyone else but her utter those words? I cant beleive Kendall actually said that Rylee had a better love story than her and Zach? Im not a Zendall fan but WTF? Way to crap on a fanbase. Why the heck are B&E still allowed to write? Pratt cant come soon enough

• Members

*sigh* Still waiting for Pratt! Poor Alicia, having to prop Rylee. I think she rolled her eyes when saying their "love story" was bigger than Zendall's. I know Kendall is popular but come on. No one can sell Rylee at this point. I wish they'd stop trying.

Loved the last Zendall scene though.

• Members

I watched today, and I have to say that the Kendall dialogue about Greens....that has got to go!

When did Kendall become Greenlee and Ryan's biggest supporter? Something was off about that. I loved the Angie/Jesse scenes, in this episode. Those two are my main focus on watching.

Archived