OLTL: Discussion for the week July 21st - 25th

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked that show, it was pretty funny. I remember an episode where the whole family was fighting with a squirrel LOL!

Now to get back on topic, Todays episode was great, other then Mendorra(Who the heck wrote that piece of garbage?). And now I wish Erin would come back, Bree is hot, but Erin is just so natural on screen and Bree isn't IMO. Her chemistry with ES is also stronger.

• Members

I was afraid this was going to happen. I have accepted Bree and love her as Jess and I also realzie that had Jessica Tuck been able to be there, Erin wouldn't have and this whole thing may not have started up. Long live Bree Williamson....and she's hot. :) Erin is a little Amanda Bakerish. :lol:

• Members

I see where your sorta coming from, but I disagree. Erin can come off a little sugary sweet at times, but unlike Baker she can play the bitch or slut when she needs to. Baker is just bad and when ever she's on I feel like she's uncomfortable and doesn't know what she's doing.

• Members

the last two days have been wonderful (except for the waterfall storyline, which I could have done without)

funny that the promos all say there are 3 main storylines--Viki dying, the waterfalls, and Bo/Rex in 1968... to me, Dorian seeing Mel again was just as big a story--and every bit as moving (maybe more so) than Viki seeing Ben. Is it me, or does Dorian really get no respect? No wonder Dorian has such a Jan-Brady complex!

• Members

This was a great show, although I find it hard to believe Cord is just 40 years old. And I loved seeing RealJess back. This was like seeing an old friend and you are like "Jessica! I haven't seen her in ages!" and I am glad the imposter wasn't on today. I would swap back to ET in a heartbeat.

Archived