Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Members

Monday is Lucy Allan's first episode in charge by the way...

The Justin and Hannah stuff on next Monday's episode is really great, and they used an instrumental version of "Chasing Cars" for those scenes at the end. It was great.

Looks like Justin will leave the villiage with Russ, which will leave Hannah heartbroken. :(

Since Emma Rigby is leaving the show at the end of the year, I wonder if Hannah will leave to reunite with Justin. It would be a great happy ending for this character.

There's A LOT of background music in this episode too, which is strange.

The last 6 minutes and 13 seconds of Monday's show, complete with the end credits!

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So is Clare's shoe supposed to mean that she escaped once again or that she's gone for good? I, of course, hope for the former.

Also, I thought Justin was supposed to die in the fire with Warren. Thank God, I was retardedly misinformed. LOL

On Friday's ep, what was the song playing throughout the episode. I WANT IT!

• Members

I wish she could stick around. She seems to fit Hollyoaks, she's not quite on the wavelength of the other soaps. I think she's too vivacious for them.

I watched her on Dancing on Ice and she also seemed a bit too big for that show, viewers didn't seem to get her.

I haven't seen her Masterchef appearance. I wonder how well she did. I saw a clip of Mike and Zoe on there once (I wonder if Zoe and Sarah will ever get back together, or at least Zoe and Mike, they were both good couples).

I'm a bit surprised no one in America has tried to hire Gemma, I can see her as perfect casting about some American yokel who brings home a crazy British girlfriend.

Edited by CarlD2

• Administrator

Friday's ep was awesome! Warren's death with the mirror falling on him ( :o) has got to be nominated for Best Exit at next year's BSA's. I don't think I've ever seen a soap death like that before.

I didn't know that too! Sweet! I thought she would only be on for these 2 eps, so I thought the shot of the red shoe was to tell us she's not dead but she'd be back....one day.

I thought Justin was going to die in the fire too. That was a nice surprise to see him surive the fire.

I would love to see her make it big in America too, but I'm afraid producers might think she's a bit "big boned". :(

• Members

Yeah, Kirkwood came in with a bang and he left with a bang. For those of you who will watch Monday's episode soon, you'll notice that the Hollyoaks logo in the opening credits is now a gray-ish colour. I think it symbolizes the switch from Kirkwood to Allan.

I kind of wished they had paired Justin and Hannah a lot sooner than they did. I really like them together, and Emma and Chris work well off of each other. I hope her exit story is leaving town to reunite with Justin, wherever he goes. Both of them have had such troubled lives, I really want them to eventually have a happy ending together.

Sasha needs to shut the hell up, she's been annoying me in these past few episodes. If she only knew Calvin knows exactly what went down and how that fire was started, she wouldn't be accusing Justin because she saw him outside of the Loft.

Speaking of the Loft, I'm kind of going to miss it. It's been the source of so much drama over the years, lots of stuff happened there, it's kind of fitting it's burnt down. :lol:

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Members

I wonder if this it for the Loft. I keep thinking they will refurbish. The Loft burned down once before, when Scott Anderson owned it. Darren left him inside the building, assuming he was killed (he wasn't).

I'm kind of tired of Jack and Frankie, especially Frankie, but I hope they give more stories to Darren and Steph, they're the only historical links left on Hollyoaks now, aside from Tony, and I guess Cindy, but all of Cindy's family is gone.