• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just got around to reading an interview Patrick Mulcahey gave to a Santa Barbara site last year, it appears he really hated working with Agnes Nixon during the short time they spent together, I guess Marland probably had similar feelings about her in the end...

http://santabarbara-online.com/InterviewPMulcahey2.htm

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Maybe they were estranged at the time.

I'm still surprised to see Ann in these clips.

It's too bad they didn't hold on to Egypt longer, she and Ava both really pop off the screen.

This triangle is kind of dull but is the only way I've ever seen any Loving of this era.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

It looks like that is Scott Feraco, Jeff #1. It's neat to see Jeff when he was written as a psychotic interloper in the Trisha / Trucker story. I know Trucker and Trisha were a beloved couple, but it seems like Trucker was simply playing a Steve Sowolsky recast. I think it would have been more interesting if they kept Jeff's original characterization (brash, arrogant heir to a media empire who was looking to prove he was more than his legacy) and made Trucker the crazy one.

• Members

I remember her sort of low, sultry, speaking voice, like she had Baileys in her mouth. One of her early episodes was some sort of gala, I can't remember whose arm she was hanging on all night, but everything that came out of her mouth sounded very sensual.

*Didn't she audition for some high profile role on GH or something? Or was that CT and Karen Wolek...

Edited by SFK