AMC: Soapnet spoilers

• Members

http://soapnet.go.com/soapnet/article/path.../category_shows

That wacky brother-sister duo of Annie (Melissa Claire Egan) and Richie (Billy Miller) are immersed in all kinds of crazy this week on "All My Children." Annie grows increasingly more unstable in her attempts to keep Ryan by getting pregnant. Which means she's got to start ovulating, stat!

BTW, do you remember on "Melrose Place" when creepy Brooke (Kristen Davis) pulled her version of the "Poltergiest" "They're heeeere ..." when she told Billy (Andrew Shue), "Billllyy ... I'm ovulating ..."? With that scary smile and those vacant, yet insanely intense, eyes? God, we love that show.

Anyway, when Annie tries to make sexy-time with Ryan, she finds out he's off with Greenlee (Rebecca Budig). So, naturally, she breaks into Greenlee's apartment. And then Greenlee comes home. Uh-oh.

Meanwhile, Richie loses any hope of winning a Mr. Popularity contest when JR kidnaps Richie to finally get a confession out of him for stealing his bone marrow. Which is not usually the motivation behind most kidnappings, but this is Pine Valley (where, incidentally, everyone ends up kidnapped in a warehouse). Things go from bad to disastrous for Richie when Zach remembers that Richie was the one who ran him over and locked him in the bomb shelter! And you know Zach. He's so forgiving.

All this, PLUS Tad tells Kate the truth, Erica decides prison makes good TV, Lily leaves town, Jesse gets a new job, and someone gets beaten with a tennis racket!

What do you think Zach will do to Richie?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't be the only one who thought "Annie convinces Richie to impregnate her."

"This time a turkey baster isn't enough for Annie, only rogue brother sperm will do! This Week on All My Children!"

• Members

No offense to any Ryan Lavery/Cameron Mathison fans out there, but...better Richie's than Ryan's. ;)

Seriously, though, I'm tired of women on soaps debasing themselves all for the sake of a lousy man. No man is worth that much. For once, I'd love for Annie to realize, "You know what? I love Ryan, and a part of me always will...but until he sees what he's allowing to slip through his fingers, I'm getting on with my life -- and maybe, when he comes to his senses, I'll still be interested."

As Greg Behrendt used to tell women, "Don't waste the pretty."

(And as for the rest of those spoilers...? Blah.)

• Members

I know. That's what I hate the most. Maybe Annie's the one that should have beeen locked in that store with Erica. I loved when she told Carmen, "Don't ever let a man determine who you are, or how far you can go."

Anyway, doesn't she already have Emma? Won't that keep her tied to him forever anyway? It all sounds like a set-up for Annie's exit and a Ryan/Greenlee reunion.

• Members

I'm sorry to see what they are doing to Annie all for the Greenlee show....but then I am really sorry to think what they have done to just about everyone on that show. I really hope Pratt can work miracles, or if not that, then at least stop this show from bleeding out.

Although its great to have Jesse & Angie back and so far they've done well with them & their family, they need to do soooo much more to bring AMC back to its former & long gone greatness. *sigh*

• Members

LOL yeah and about half done in the name of Greenlee(Zach, Kendall, Aidan, Jack.......)

There was NO need for them to throw Annie under a bus. It would make sense if Ryan said he fell out of love with her, but wouldn't mind trying to get to know her all over again to see if he could love her, then go from there........

Archived