Y&R: Week of June 2, 2008

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Monday's episode was also okay (even though it opened with Lily and Cane together). Kay and Jill had yet another fight, this time about micromanaging Nikki. Jill always managed to insert a good joke while fighting. When Kay told her she promised John she'd look out for Gloria, Jill said "Well then mother, give her an allowance." I also liked that Paul confronted David. That dude is slowly cracking up. Michael and Lauren were, once again, spending their day at home discussing about Gloria (talk about nothing else to do). Chloe was deliciously evil today. And I liked Michael punching Jeff. Plus, the ending was great--Jack letting Gloria stay at the pool house.

• Members

I want Jeff to find out how the BaldFish family treated William before he died. Michael needs to be brought down a few pegs. I want Katherine to find out about his duplicity in the face cream matter.

Jack offering Glo a place to stay was admirable. Let's see if she goes to live there without some grand scheme. I for one am tired of waiting for him to find out about the face cream.

• Members

Chloe and Devon in a scene is at least a bit intriguing, but Cane killed any enjoyment Chloe had today. I can't stand the man. And later when he talked about Lily I almost turned off the TV. I can't stand to watch those two. I see no point of having Cane on the show anymore. He's boring.

Phyllis always has strange reactions when Adam refuses to talk to her like he used to. It's obvious she's jealous. "Maybe they'll have lots of corporate babies." Right.

I was surprised to see John back in action. Does that mean they've decided to drop Alistair? I liked the dude when he first came, but now he's hard to stand too.

• Members

I just got an idea... If Nick finally got his memory back, wouldn't it be amazing if he suddenly remembered changing Summer's paternity test?

Maria and Josh at least fixed various loopholes from the Latham era... why couldn't they change that too? I don't like Phyllis and Nick together. Phyllis is craving attention from men (notice the gym scene), and she just can't settle as a housewife.

• Members

Sounds like Nick has all of his memory back since everyone keeps talking about how hard it must have been to get all of his memory back at once. Don't think they're going to go there right now. Not everyone thinks that the paternity reveal included a loophole. Michelle Stafford said that LML always intended for Nick to be Summer's father. Seems like she wrote a sloppy story that just seems like a loophole.

Archived