Y&R: Week of May 19, 2008

• Members

I've said it before, but Liz and Chole are the best thing that have come out from Griffith and Bell's reign thus far. They need to give her a contract fast (which she said she wanted) and develop the character more. Perhaps, Jill should be some type of mentor to her?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Victor is trying to buy Sabrina's affection in every scene they have together. When he's not doing that, he's trying to dress her up like a doll. If I recall correctly, he grew close with Sabrina when Victoria went back to work and the tack house and he could no longer coo over her coma-ridden body and the baby. That has always bothered me. Because if Adam and Sabrina are replacing Nick and Victoria in his life, and the relationship with the daughter-replacement has become sexualized... that means he's living out some kind of weird wish-fulfillment fantasy with Sabrina! Ick!

Yesterday's Global episode was good, though. Lots of business shenanigans and Paul investigating David. Brad is such a skeeve. BTW, they really should have followed through with Neil & Victoria back in the day. Looks like Adam is cruisin' for a billy-goat bruisin'.

• Members

As boring as the show is, I do like the understated-ness of it all. For example, Sharon remembering Cassie today. I think MB is trying her best to show the real Y&R, by acknowledging history, however, her stories are just not fascinating. I think she needs a good creative consultant.

• Members

Yeah todays episode was actually good for the most part. There was actually new material instead of recycled conversations again. There finally seems to be some movement in the storylines. I'm hoping we get to see an epic Jabot vs. Newman storyline again.

• Members

Friday was also okay. We got to see Gina, more Paul, Adam in trouble, and the most important thing: Victor and Nikki actually shared a civilized conversation. It brought back the great memories... if only they'd realize that they need to quit acting childlike. They aren't children anymore.

• Members

It was actually a really good episode today. And I'm not just saying that because I've been defending Y&R on another thread. :lol: I didn't recognize the names of the script-writers -- are they new? Part of Troll LML's gang? <_<

First of all, somebody handed Neil his ball's back! KSJ is so underrated and rarely gets a chance to show what he can do anymore. When he gave Billy-Goat Junior that ass-kicking, I was LMAO. Especially when he threw Junior's HBS education in his face. "That's what they taught me to do at Stanford." If Heather Tom were on the show, I'd be gunning for Neil and Victoria to start an affair.

Danny cannot stop touching Daniel. It really made me laugh. Yeah, Graz is hot!

Sharon Case blew it out of the park. Especially when she lay down near Cassie's gravestone. She didn't overdo it, either. Emmy reel.

And when Victor dismissed Sabrina (get used to it, cherie!) so he could hand Junior's tits on a platter, what the f*ck did he say? She was all "Uh, OK. See you at the office, darling," and EB just growled... something. In French? In German? In Goat Language? I RWed about 4 times and still cannot figure it out.

Archived