ATWT: Monday, March 24 Episode

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As much as I enjoyed Katie's latest humiliation....I didn't really understand the point of Jack's delirium. That his life with Katie is all in his head? That Katie is such a sucker that even when she clearly understands that Jack's "out of his head" she gets her hopes up? That even though he somehow understands that he's "offended" Katie somehow, her needs always take a backseat to his concern for Carly?

It was a nice touch having Jack want to call Carly, but then say he didn't want to put her in danger if her phone rang at the wrong time. LOL...especially since Katie's done that to both Carly and Jack lately.

TIIC sure are making use of their "neighborhood" in Carly's search for the homeless woman.

Interesting that the only time Will's allowed to have some say in his relationship is when Willen is leaving. I could have hit Gwen for once again asking if Sophie wanted to hold Hallie. Idiotic, since that's kind of what started the last crisis in the adoption.

Why is Chris so convinced Paul was behind Em's drugging his drink? It's not like Em hasn't done some evil on her own. And his attitude with Bob was uncalled for.

Archived