I AM Hooked On "Hollyoaks"

• Members

I have to admit I am now hooked on this soap and its because of a banner I saw on this board. I absolutely love John Paul and Craig. This show has great writing and great acting. I stayed up 2:30am watching this show on youtube because I could not get enough of it.

Does anyone else watch this show and is it really shown on BBC America and what date and time?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess that banner is mine. LOL!

No, BBC America stopped showing it somewhere in December 2007, if I recall correctly. They're only airing the episodes online now, so it's not all bad. BBC America's episodes are like a year behind the UK broadcast, so you're in for a lot of good stuff.

I started watching Hollyoaks again in 2006 and was stunned at how far the show had come. I recall catching it a few times in the 90's and early 00's whilst I was in the UK (I'm there a lot), but nothing really stood out. Bryan Kirkwood has done wonders with the show.

• Members

I don't think anyone on youtube posts full episodes. However, youtube user da33431 has the entire John Paul and Craig saga uploaded, plus updates on the entire McQueen family and John Paul's new relationship with Kieron.

This is his profile: http://uk.youtube.com/user/da33431

Also, if anyone has Joost, there's full episodes going back to 2006 I think on there.

• Members

Yes it was your banner and yess I have been watching. I love the Mcqueen family. I do have to ask is the show off or did the guy who plays John Paul, James Sutton leave the show and did Craig come back to get him.

• Members

The show isn't off in the UK. It's not airing on BBC America (the channel) in the US anymore, but it still airs on BBC America's web site. BBC America uploads one new episode everyday during the work week. The episodes on BBC America's web site are like 9 months to a year behind what's currently showing in the UK.

No, James Sutton hasn't left the show, they're establishing a new controversial relationship for him at the moment, with Kieron the priest who also lives in the McQueen house.

Craig (Guy Burnet) hasn't returned, but there's wild speculation that if they write John Paul out, he'll come back and McDean (their couple name) will get their "sunset ending."

Archived