Days: Tuesday, March 4

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its been so great seeing John Aniston on a daily basis. I'm hoping this trend continues.

And Shawn Christian is drool worthy and can actually act. I loved him on ATWT and I'm loving him already on Days. :wub:

• Administrator

Please tell me they're not going to hook up Dr. Jonas and Chelsea and that today was just harmless flirtation.

And isn't EJ an American citizen since he was born in Salem? Can someone explain to me the whole Visa thing? I don't quite understand that issue.

• Members

If I'm not mistaken, EJ should have duel citizenship since he was born in the US and was raised in England, so it doesn't really make sense to me.

As for a Chaniel hookup, that would be kind of icky. I'm sure her grandmother will sink her claws into him first. :lol:

• Members

I also hope we're not going to see a Chelsea/Dr. Jonas pairing. Maybe she will develop a crush on him and embarrass herself like the Carrie/Lawrence Alamain story years ago. Dr. Jonas would have been perfect for Billie, though--now I'm missing her even more!

Steve needs to tell Kayla what's going on. She knows something's up and that's going to cause her stress anyway so he might as well tell her the truth.

• Administrator

Ah okay. That's what I thought too, but wasn't quite sure. Thanks.

Carrie had a crush on Lawrence? LOL!! I never knew that.

Oh you're so right! Dr. Jonas and Billie. JP/SC would've been hot together!

Oh yeah, this is another thing that made me go, "Huh?"

• Members

Yeah, it was when they recast Carrie and made her a rebellious little bitch. She defied John by going after the man he warned her to stay away from, Lawrence. They were close to sleeping together when John burst in and dragged her out.

• Members

Today's show was good in my opinion. I like Shawn Christian as Dr. Jonas. Furthermore, Tamara Braun is awesome as psycho Ava, and im hoping that her family is written into the show. I love seeing Victor on a regular basis, and cant wait to see where his storyline goes. Ej and Sami, i can take or leave, they aren't the whole show.

Chris

Archived