AMC: Wednesday, February 27

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That elevator stuff was soooooooo contrived! Do they honestly think people care about this orgy of six? And what's with Greenlee drinking alcohol every. single. day. Are they making her into an alcoholic? That'll be hilarious!!! This show is slipping further into the crapper each day.

OMG! Greenlee is planting a HUGE kiss on Ryan in the preview. Rylee here we come!

• Members

Just when you think it couldn't get any worse.....

I really can't buy this friendship between Zach and Greenlee, and I've decided that it directly has to do with Rebecca Budig. As much as Sabine Singh bugged me with her yelling, her contorted faces, her overdramatic limping, I thought she was pretty good the last few days in the hole. When SabineLee asked Zach to help her die because she didn't know how, I actually had empathy for the character. RB simply does not bring that to the table and today it seemed ridiculous for Zach to be holding her hand and trying to calm her down. Maybe because only minutes before she was empowered by pole dancing and then slugging down drinks at the bar the moment she got out of the elevator.

The writers need to figure this out. You can't have the "b*tch" back in one scene and in the next expect viewers believe she needs her hand held and comfort, too.

• Members

Amen to your whole post, kzinlove06!! The Zach/Greenlee friendship is among the most contrived relationships on soaps. I didn't buy it at all with SabineLee (LOL to that name...) and I thought maybe RB would be able to sell it better. But with her in the role it's even worse, despite the fact that technically she's a better actress than SS. I'm not feeling any chemistry between them at all. The writing is just so ridiculous these days, too. I'm sure that's not helping the situation.

• Members

So much WORD KZ, the writing is all over the map. I agree is she Saint Greenlee or the bitch? Make up your flipping mind idiot writers :rolleyes:

The Richie/JR stuff is idiotic.

KWAK and Babe: zzzzzzzzzzzzz

The elevator crap is stupid

Jesse & Angie once again were the best part of the show......

The hole crap doesn't work cause it wasn't RB Greenlee that was in the hole, it falls flat, and makes this friendship crap between the two seem even more forced and contrived than it was with Sabine Lee

• Members

Angie/Jesse/Frankie were good.

Nothing else was today, imo.

I tried to pay attention to the elevator scene, but as soon as Greenlee, Kendall & Annie starting arguing I hit the ff button. Are they supposed to be supportive friends or bitchy enemies?

Why was Colby standing in one room browsing through the books on the cart? Isn't she supposed to be handing them out to patients? And what was the point of her cozying up to Frankie? Like he said, he's out of high school and she should be hanging out with kids her own age. Did that band just disappear?

I couldn't help but think how much more I would enjoy Richie's storyline if it were Amanda in the middle of the triangle with JR instead of Babe. It's still way too over the top, but at least I could stomach it without the Carey women.

Rylee part II starts tomorrow. NOOOOOOOOO! :angry:

• Members

The Shadow Ryan

Well now that all of the pole dancing is over with and anything related to that nasty little scene is over, it is time for good ole Super Ryan to morph into another superhero to go down low and be an overall skanky sensation to all of those in Ryan's Valley. Now it appears as if he has the perfect person to imitate this time-The Shadow! Yep the shadow of the bug eyes is destined to scare anyone into submission that they decide to cut off their feet and hands so that way they cannot stand to run away from the bug eyes and their hands are nowhere to cover their eyes so they are not bug eyed out. But don't you worry about just the bug eyes because Shadow Ryan has another form of getting to his enemies. His superhero cape is shoved right down in his little buttcrack...he whips it out and BAM the smell knocks everyone to their feet...knocked out cold, Shadow Ryan gets a chance to do his duty to killing them and doing whatever he wishes to torture the SOBs, as if he has not already done it enough with his bug eyes scaring them into thinking that they are going to have to see those scary little beedy tweedy deedy leedy eyes of his for the rest of their lives. That is the superhero promise of Shadow Ryan with his bug eyes...you see them for all of your life and there is no way you can get out of seeing those bug eyes. Combined with his buttcrack cape to knock everyone out and you have all of his superhero powers to get to his enemies. But wait, call now and you will receive this extra way of knowing how Shadow Ryan deals with those he deems his enemies. Yep you called so here it goes...he takes his little hat that he wears, puts it on the person's head, and the next thing you know the person is turned into something that is very creepy...like a six horned goat, a queen with no King and a crown in the shape of a vagina to canal its way throughout the body, a one thousand toed zebra that can change its stripes so that way it matches with Ryan since Ryan is always changing into something different every single day. There ia always a surprise with Shadow Ryan but the one thing that stays the same are those bug eyes just screaming for you to undress and play capture the flag...if yours is that thin!

• Members

Ryan/Annie/Zach/Kendall/Aidan/Greenlee

Oh great so now they are all stuck in the elevator. Hey AMC..been there, done that just recently (re: Emma and Annie). Find something else to do rather than rinse, lather, and repeat the same scenario but with different people (with Annie being an exception).

Archived