GL: Questions...

• Members

So, i started watching GL again and i am soo lost. I tried to follow it, but i guess i didnt do a good job...

1) How was Lizzie a bone marrow match for Sarah? Well i know she is her mother and all, but how they get her bone marrow without her knowing?

2) Who is the father of beth's baby?

3) Why is harley sleeping with marina's man? And is Dinah just being a bitch and acting like shes both of there friends or is she trying to help marina out?

4) Josh? Okay, not so much a question but WTF?! Didnt he own a company or something? He needs to go back to that line of work.

Thats it, for now...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1) Lizzie was drugged by Reva in a party to extract the blood from her back in August when Jonathan briefly returned.

2) Alan Spaulding is the father

3) Harley was trapped in the church demolition with Cyrus for several days shortly after her separation/divorce from Gus. She grew closer at him when at the time she thought was going to die. Dinah is Dinah, she's fiesty and unpredictable, she is trying to get Marina to win Cyrus back in order to keep her away from Mallet since Mallet/Marina are partners on the police force.

4) I agree, with the whole Reverend thing was a bit funny and I certainly hope he goes back to Lewis Oil & Construction.

• Members

And Jack, since you're starting to watch Guiding Light again, just remember and keep in mind that Mallet is Marina's Godfather. It's pretty gross, isn't it?

LOL! That had to be one of the funniest storylines not to mention the dumbest that Kriezman's ever written. I'm surprised that both actors were able to keep a straight face and perform with that one.

• Members

No. I come from days of our lives.

besides, GL toped all other soaps, aside from passions, with jon & tammy. the cousins in love. real cousins too, not sorta maybe twice removed adopted in family. actual blood cousins. gross.

But i do not want mallet & marina. I like marina & cyrus.

• Members

^ ^ ^ Of the single men in Springfield around her age, Remy is really the only option. Of the others, Coop is her uncle and Jon is, well, apparently not going to be stickin around much longer. I do like Marina with Cyrus, because since MB took over the role, this guy is the only one I found her having any chemistry with. That being said, if the recast Remy and paired him with Marina, I think that could be a great pair. TPTB are obviously trying to get the viewers behind a CHarley pairing, but I can't stand it. The entire story has been a bore and with the way all 3 characters are behaving in this triangle, I can't root for any of them.

Anyway - that was off the subject. But Rocket Man is right - they removed the bullet and Dinah suffered from Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). GT was an absolute wonder to watch in that SL.

I'm hoping that Marah and/or Shayne would come back to SF soon, esp now that they have trimmed some production costs with the new camera work. Maybe that will open up some $$$ in the budget to get the characters back onscreen.

Archived