GL: Questions...

• Members

Was there not plans to recast Shayne a few years ago that got dropped? Considering they're going for the whole 'real life' thing just now you'd think they'd have all of Reva's children in town, although I suppose it's a good thing that they're avoiding turning into Days of our Lives by having most of the cast directly related. Still, I think that Marah especially could be a good character to have around now, if only to see her horror at her father's marriage to Cassie. It would be great if Reva got a call to say Marah had been arrested and in jail and we see a whole story unfold from there that sees her return to Springfield. As long as they keep her the hell away from Jeffrey. Also, Marina could use a new man, so what about bringing back Shayne for her?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^I loved marah & jeff. I dont know why, but i did. I never wanted them together long term, and i hated Jeff (and do), but for some reason i loved them together. I loved Marah in that role where she goes after a man and does what it takes to get him.

I miss Sandy, whatever happened to him? I loved Scott Bailey.

And i wish TPTB didnt mess up Ben. Him & Marina were great.

• Members

It would be nice for Marah and Shayne to come back to Springfield now that there's a certain actor who is leaving the show. But the last Marah that came back was DESORASed back at a younger age. True, Kimberly J. Brown did play Marah Lewis but after being played by Lindsay McKeon for a couple of years, it's weird to see a Marah Lewis at a younger age considering the fact that Marah slept with Jeffrey, Tony, and Romeo. And Reva and Jeffrey are sleeping together, so TPTB are ignoring that certain history. The show needs more characters. The cast is really THAT small.

• Members

Useless character. First, we saw him talking to his puppet and playing with it. It's been that long and I'd love to forget all about him. he lied to Reva about being Jonathan Randall. Then, I believe Scott Bailey was fired from the show, so what's Wheeler's remedy? Make Sandy Foster crazy because he loves Tammy. I believe in real-life he's with Kit Paquin who played Marina Cooper for a brief time (thank God), and was replaced by Mandy Bruno.

Yep. That's ONE of the unforgivable things that Ellen Weston did during her tenure. th15_4_1251.gif

Archived