GH: Upcoming Spoilers

• Members

He killed Emily, because if I'm not wrong she was Sonny's lover at the time of his death. Plus, he hated Jason.

He tried to kill Carly because of what she did to his dad, plus it would destroy Sonny and Jason.

He tried to kill Maxie because she amd her now deceased cop boyfriend proved that Diego was the one drugging and taking photos of Maxie, Brooklyn and other girls at the dorm? Which caused him to go to prison. Pus, the fact that Maxie dumped his ass as soon as she met her cop friend.

He killed georgie because he blamed her for his cousin's (Alcazar's niece, forgot her name) death.

He killed Coop to throw everyone off track, plus he knew it would hurt Maxie.

He tried to kill Alexis because his father hated her for killing his twin brother.

He definitely wants Sam dead because she's the one who shot him, dead... or so we thought.

He killed Leticia because she walked in on him unexpectedly, while he was waiting to kill Carly.

The sweet smell comes from the pills he's taking when he was injured critically with a stomach wound (where Sam shot him), that also injured his liver, or kidney?

And lastly, you're right... Christina has went into shock because when she saw his face, she remembered that this was the man her sister (Sam) shot. I think in her child's mind, she thinks she's seeing dead people. :rolleyes:

Hell! Thank God Skye left town! :o

I like how it's ending because it makes sense... You can now connect the dots. I think it's brilliant. I couldn't believe that Coop was the killer or Logan... Not even Johnny.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Heck! Let me try this again... I left out important names and tried to edit it after I posted it and it didn't work... So here we go again...

He killed Emily, because if I'm not wrong she was Sonny's lover at the time of his death. Plus, he hated Jason.

He tried to kill Carly because of what she did to his dad, plus it would destroy Sonny and Jason.

He tried to kill Maxie because she amd her now deceased cop boyfriend (Jesse Beaudry) proved that Diego was the one drugging and taking photos of Maxie, Brooklyn and other girls at the dorm? Which caused him to go to prison. Pus, the fact that Maxie dumped his ass as soon as she met her cop friend.

He killed georgie because he blamed her, Dillon and Brooklyn for his cousin's (Sage's) death.

He killed Coop to throw everyone off track, plus he knew it would hurt Maxie.

He tried to kill Alexis because his father hated her for killing his twin brother, Luis.

He definitely wants Sam dead because she's the one who shot him, dead... or so we thought.

He killed Leticia because she walked in on him unexpectedly, while he was waiting to kill Carly.

The sweet smell comes from the pills he's taking when he was injured critically with a stomach wound (where Sam shot him), that also injured his liver, or kidney?

The reason Lulu has been left untouched is because she wasn't one of the gang back then... in other words she hadn't been SORAS'd.

And lastly, you're right... Christina has went into shock because when she saw his face, she remembered that this was the man her sister (Sam) shot. I think in her child's mind, she thinks she's seeing dead people. :rolleyes:

Hell! Thank God Skye left town! :o

I like how it's ending because it makes sense... You can now connect the dots. I think it's brilliant. I couldn't believe that Coop was the killer or Logan... Not even Johnny, or Jax's brother.

• Members

i just read some spoilers that sound amazing.

so diego goes for sam and almost gets her then liz shows up. he gets them both in his car, sam in the trunk, liz cuffed to the seat. liz fights him and takes him out, tries to free herself but cant.

scuffle ensues, lucky shows up, is shot.

i assume then jason saves the day.

• Members

Say--isn't this just one of their cheap stunts to give the illusion of Jason rescuing Sam by placing Elizabeth in it? When it's convenient killers seem to have the up to the second facts about their victims. We're supposed to believe that Diego is smart enough to get all these people's cell phone numbers to text them and sneak around PC for months, but he doesn't know that Jason and Sam are history. They must start out all their story planning sessions by saying, "since we know the viewers are stupid and desperate--"

• Members

His hands will be damaged maybe irrepairably by glass so he will not be able to shoot em up bang bang

I've long gotten over the hero deal with this character after over a decade being a Jason fan

I go for how he will be the hero he wasn't much of a hero during Would you die for love...he (and Nik)

was cooked after AuntyEm got murdered...

he was done and quite vulnerable...it was one of his lowest points. My problem is not that he is the hero

but he is the only hero

except Sam of course the Every Day Hero...

Its been spoiled its been Diego for a long time and the clue was when IS arrived on the set

Archived