ATWT: Rumor new head writer/JP is out.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When it says "has" does this mean he went fi-core and is taking over while the strike is on with a promise of the job afterwards?

I really, really want JP gone, but I thought I had heard some not very good things about CW also. Any more opinions on this if in fact it is even true?

• Administrator

Someone should tell "Italian Stallion" that someone who posts here does not mean "According to sources over at the Soap Opera Network."

And that rumour started here: http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/index.p...st&p=536343

Clearly RavenWhitney does not speak for SON. So next time please credit RavenWhitney instead of SON.

And good to know that "Italian Stallion" going to be copying everything I write in the Directors/Writers Thread and paste it in his own thread. Yup, good to know.

• Members

Say hello to an even worse ATWT, which I did not think possible.

Chris Whitesell is absolutely atrocious. He was a HW for Gary Tomlin's OLTL in 2001-2002 which descended to new levels of camp and ridiculousness. He came from SuBe, which should tell you his background.

• Members

The man's not a complete hack, only partially so. He created mainstays on OLTL such as Natalie, Rex and Roxy. He also started off with strong writing with the Natalie/Jessica baby switch. Unfortunately, he went downhill fast and the show slided into complete camp by the time he was fired and replaced by Michael Malone. So expect at least a few good months of ATWT ^_^

He's kind of like the male Megan McTavish, but instead of going for dark melodrama he goes for light camp.

• Members

LMAO! Since Tomlin will be scab writing for OLTL during the strike, I wonder just how ridiculous things are going to get. I agree, Whitesell is pure crap. As I've said before, I don't believe anything that comes from RavenWhitney, given the false information this poster has posted in the past.

LOL! Maybe you should copyright the Directors/Writers Thread. :P:lol:

• Administrator

LOL Maybe I should! :P:lol:

It's amazing they copy/paste and they don't credit at all, not even a link! Sheesh. How about a "I am directly copying and pasting from SON. Here is the link:........" Not that hard, eh? <_<

No, I got nothing on ATWT right now.

Archived