Alley Mills 1951 57 Years Old.

Betty White 1922 86 Years Old.

2 CastMembers under the age of Thirty.

3 CastMembers in their Thirties.

7 CastMembers in their Forties.

4 CastMembers in their fifities.

2 CastMembers in their Sixties.

1 CastMember in their Eighites.

Nice to see that this is not a teen/early 30`s SoapOpera....

Daniel McVicar and Drew Tyler Bell is not included, ....

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it's great that B&B has a more mature cast because it proves that audiences don't hate older people (yes, that son of a bitch Brian Frons doesn't believe me, but the numbers speak for themselves, B&B is seen by over 500 million people around the world every week).

• Members

What you guys are forgetting is that B&B is only successful off the nursing homes and Frons isn't going after that audience. Being the genuis that he is, his target audience is in school when soaps and promos for soaps are aired. Yall can keep hating, but one day he will be #1 in that coveted 12-17 girls demo with a whopping 100,000 viewers. Go Frons!

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Jan 6 2008, 09:48 PM)
What you guys are forgetting is that B&B is only successful off the nursing homes and Frons isn't going after that audience. Being the genuis that he is, his target audience is in school when soaps and promos for soaps are aired. Yall can keep hating, but one day he will be #1 in that coveted 12-17 girls demo with a whopping 100,000 viewers. Go Frons!

LOL, for a minute I thought you were celebrating BSF's young demo strategy and I was all ready to fire off an e-mail in defense of B&B.

Honestly, I don't care how old individuals in the cast are, I just enjoy most of the characters on the show!

I am LMAO, though, at the thought of Storm -- who is meant to be older than Brooke by one or two years -- is actually 7 years younger IRL. Jennifer Gareis and Heather Tom as Donna & Katie look about right, though.

LOL at John McCook/Ronn Moss and LAD/Jack Wagner. And Eileen Davidson and KKL are in their late 40s? You gotta be kidding me. They look amazing!

• Members

and it shows. I like Ashley Jones as Bridget but she is too old for the role. I have never been able to buy her as the younger sister of any of the Rick's she's worked opposite against. I didnt even realize she was 15 years younger than KKL, who plays her mom. More like older sister

Archived