2008: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

QUOTE (Donna B @ Aug 20 2008, 05:01 PM)
He was not there yesterday (Tu. 8-19) and was there, today (Wed. 8-20).

I noticed something that seemed different as of Monday's show, so I've been trying to watch for a credit for him.

Thanks! :)

• Members

Oh, I had nothing but regrets from the moment that B&E was announced! When they finally announced that they finally were getting rid of McTavish, I so hoped that they would name someone/s who are really good. Granted, I enjoyed B&E on The City but they drove me nuts at Guiding Light! I guess you'd say I had reason to be full of pre-regret.

• Members

QUOTE (Donna B @ Aug 20 2008, 05:48 PM)
Oh, I had nothing but regrets from the moment that B&E was announced! When they finally announced that they finally were getting rid of McTavish, I so hoped that they would name someone/s who are really good. Granted, I enjoyed B&E on The City but they drove me nuts at Guiding Light! I guess you'd say I had reason to be full of pre-regret.

I only had their time on The City and Loving before that to compare with, and I enjoyed their stints on there, mind you they had Agnes Nixon as a check and I am sure full veto power....

• Members

I enjoyed B&E for the first maybe month, then I tuned out for most of August & September. I didn't like any of the stories and I felt the same characters were on too much.

I don't think B&E were terrible, but they weren't what many fans were hoping for. I consider their year to be a transitional one.

• Members

I don't know what to think about these people... I hated much of their stories, not only on AMC, but also on every other show they were on staff. But in this particular case, as always :rolleyes:, how much was it Frons commanding them to write what he wanted?

Does anyone know have these people ever written without network/EP interference?

Archived