AMC's two SoapNet marathons Jan 12-13

• Members

I do not mind them showing that episode since it was just a classic AMC moment...jaw dropping and just a WHOA kind of thing..then Bianca confessing to Erica she was still pregnant.

Such great AMC memories. I loved that writing of McTavish-how did she go from that to unabortion?!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was one of the characters classic "unveiling" episodes though. I'm surprised the went with 2/5 (replay of the ripping) instead of 2/4 (build-up to the ripping). I liked 2/5 better but 2/4 was the build-up to ripping and therefore that made it the "stronger" RB episode of the court-ripping set.

Episode-wise, for the most part, not the choices I would have made - but whatever.

Bad character moment, definitely - but also one of the truly bitchiest moments ever on AMC. One of AMC's most shocking courtroom moments ever as well, etc... Sort of a "classic."

• Members

THanks guys for your help! I'm disappointed in the Greenlee choices--I was hoping for at least one from '99 when Agnes Nixon was briefly writing and she was the spoilt, bad girl (like a new, young Erica) and one with Leo--but I guess they wanna emphasize the new stuff.

Odd that one of the Angie episodes is a surprise--maybe they're unsure? but still the other two are happily ones they haven't shown on past marathons or Daytime to Remembers (we've already had some Jenny and Jessie running away ones on there as well as Jessi and Angie's firs tnight of intimacy which I thought would be repeated) It'd be cool to have one of Jesse's death, since I'm sure that will be referenced...

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Jan 8 2008, 03:40 PM)
I wonder if the surprise Angie/Jessie episode is a two-parter from The City? Doubtful, but that would be a nice treat!

Except that's jacob but ya--I thought an ep or two from Loving/City would be cool just to catch people who didn't watch that soap up on what she did after AMC

• Members

It was a classic episode that represents true soap drama. It was also a huge moment in the history of Greenlee, so I think it should be in the lineup. McTavish was so great at times, but then she just sucked at other times. Oh well.

Like I said, that was a huge moment during RB's portrayal of Greenlee. Greenlee's always been a mean person, she may have been dulled down over the years but that is the origin of the character. Tearing off Kendall's dress was not out of character for Greenlee so IMO that's not a part of her downfall at all. A part of her downfall would perhaps be driving/kidnapping a child off of a cliff, not exposing her enemy.

• Members

Forget about Greenlee ripping off Kendall's dress, Im more interested in seeing Myrtle bash and make fun of Greenlee! That was the highlight of the episode for me. Erica was there trashing Greenlee, and Myrtle was right next to her laughing and poking fun at Greenlee. That was priceless and what set Greenlee off before she ripped the dress off. LOL. I lost that episode and havent seen it in years but that scene was great. I will get a kick out of it again

Archived