AMC: Friday

• Members

Nice that there is still a TEMPO magazine! Just wish Brooke was still around to run it....

Anyway - Kendall IS as crazy as Janet. haha - talking to her babies via picture and taking up 'creative' hobbies.

I have a feeling the show is going to be just as lame as the last few days though...hopefully I'll be wrong.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMFAO at the scene where Jack finally leaves - and BAM the lights go out and Erica is standing in a spotlight. I thought for sure she'd bust out in song. That scene was so Broadway.

That song was on again, complete with credits! haha - I actually like it though, so I'm not complaining.

Finally Kendall shows emotion and actually CRIES about Zach being hit by a car and missing. I've been waiting for this type of emotion from Kendall. It makes me actually feel sorry for her now, which is something I've wanted to do since the beginning. I now am somewhat emotionally invested in Zach coming home to Kendall.

Having Greenlee and Zach stuck together though brings the most painfully boring scenes ever. What a dreadful couple!

• Members

Go Jack!

I am really pleased to see that he has stood up to Erica and finally told her that they are no longer in love. I mean, there is only so much the guy can take and she pretty much has pushed the limit with trying to get Greenlee committed. Now do not get me wrong...I do love Erica and all but she is out of bounds with this and should know better since she herself spent time in a mental institute. Now Jack can put some distance between her and Erica can work hard to try and make it up to him. Glad to see Jack give it to her.

Ryan Got Run Over By A Reindeer

*This is a parody of "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer"...enjoy!

Ryan got run over by a reindeer

Walking home from Annie's house Christmas Eve

You can say there's no such thing as an a$$ goblin,

But as for me and Zach, we believe.

He had been drinkin' too much Dynamite Kiddo Kool Aid,

And we begged him please do go.

But he had forgot his medication of Midol,

So he stumbled out the doggie door into the snow.

When they found him thankfully dead Christmas mornin',

At the scene of the great attack,

There was a tattoo saying "fight club" on his forehead,

And a Kick Me sign on his back.

Walking home from Annie's house Christmas Eve.

Now we're all so proud of Kendall,

She's been takin' this so well.

See him in there watchin' Pilates,

Drinkin beer and playin' cards with cousin Mel (he will soon arrive in PV *wink*).

It's definitely Christmas without Ryan.

All the family's dressed in red.

And we do not have to wonder:

Should we open up his gifts or send them back? (Send them back!)

Walking home from Annie's house Christmas Eve.

You can say there's no such thing as an a$$ goblin

Now the Dynamite Kiddo comic is on the table

And the d1ldo pie made of fig.

And a blue and silver superhero cape

That would have just matched the hair in Ryan's wig.

I've warned all my friends and neighbors.

"Better watch out for those bug eyes.

They should never give a license,

To a moron who drives a sleigh and tells many lies

Walking home fromAnnie's house Christmas Eve.

• Members

At this time, I would not wish Erica on anybody due to her scheme to get Greenlee committed. Crap like that in the real world has major consequences and, if I were Jack, I would have her a$$ prosecuted. Being that she has been in a mental institute, Erica should think twice about putting an enemy there since a mental hospital can make one worse than when they initially enter. But since Erica is above the law, nothing will come of it. Now Erica might think it is cute to get someone falsely imprisoned inside a looney bin...it is not cute. Maybe if Erica had allowed it to happen and people found out what she did, then Greenlee could sue her for false imprisonment and Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress and get a hold of Erica's money. If you ask me, it is high time for Erica to grow the hell up and stop the childish games that are not only stupid and meaningless but emotionally damaging.

I do love Erica but, like I said in my post, she was out of bounds to pull this crap.

• Members

I think Erica has done a lot of things to push Jack away. She's made it clear that she would do anything for her daughter, so if Jack does the same that shouldn't be an issue. Jack didn't actively try to hurt Kendall, that's the difference to me. Erica was about to have Greenlee committed and she hid Kendall's crimes as well. She was about to let Greenlee go to jail for what Kendall did, so I don't see how that's different from Jack not making a greater effort to prosecute Greenlee. As an officer of the court, he should have had nothing to do with her case at all. It's a conflict of interest.

At the same time Jack didn't need to be as rough with Erica as he was. He shouldn't of let her think he was coming to Thanksgiving and he didn't have to make her feel bad about trying to help him and Greenlee. Erica's intentions are what mattered in that situation. I think Jack should have just calmly told Erica it was over and the difference between them were too great, but then I guess it wouldn't be dramatic enough.

• Members

Trust me, if Greenlee was placed in a psych ward, she would have gotten hurt immensely. That is not exactly a picnic to be in there and, as I said before, Erica's actions can get her in legal trouble not only for forgery but false imprisonment.

Now I do think Greenlee should be punished for what she did to Spike but Kendall, Zach, and Erica are going about it the wrong way. I also see Greenlee as making an effort to make it up to Kendall by asking her what she can do and apologizing for her actions. Also, some people have been critical of Greenlee lately making everything about her...well isn't that how Greenlee always has been? Sometimes she does think for others, as in Spike, and asking Kendall how she can make the situation better.

• Members

I think any parent would do what Jack did and that is cover up their child's crime. Erica certainly did it when she thought Bianca killed Frankie.....plus, as Julia mentioned, he is her father and it has no bearing on her since it is a conflict of interest. There is also really no proof that Jack tried to cover up the crime

Archived