DAYS: Wednesday, November 28th

• Members

Hey, where's IMissAremid these days? Not that I mind starting these, but I certainly don't have the computer know-how to post cool old photos and video clips. :P

Martha Madison has the toughest job on this show right now, treading the line between adulterous tramp and confused young woman. I thought she really nailed it today. And Marlena bringing up being in love with both Roman and John really helped. When Marlena brought up John's death and Belle broke down, I really sympathized with her... and with all the back and forth in this triangle the last year, I didn't think it was possible to feel sympathy for her. MM's delivery in her scenes with Lucas yesterday and Marlena today could have come across as Brooke Forrester-esque. But she's really managed to come across as vulnerable, totally lost, and all-too-aware of the guilt eating away at her. And in a story like this, that ain't easy. Kudos to her!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I couldn't agree more. If Hogan has to pursue this story, at least he's utilizing a lot of history in the process. I'd like to think Chloe's return will muddle things a whole lot more, especially if Phillip realizes he has a chance with Chloe again.

It's been good to follow, although Hogie appears to be setting the land-speed reaction for destruction of a marriage on a soap. If Shelle gets trashed, I'll officially go on record as wanting the writing team replaced. :rolleyes:

• Members

I don't know. Shelle's been trashed much worse in the past. Amnesiac-Shawn and Jan, for example. (Not that anyone wants to relive those days.)

But you're so right about the land-speed record. Are we placing bets how long until Shawn finds out and asks for a divorce? Will they beat the previous record? (That being Lucas and Sami's five-and-a-half-months-between-wedding-and-divorce, unless I'm mistaken)

• Members

I'm starting to like Belle again, but I think the Phillip factor might be the reason. She seems to light up when she's with him or thinking about him and a better side of her personality comes out (better as in more interesting). And IA that MM is doing a good job.

With the cabin, it seemed a little strange that Roman/Bo said it looked like a place where kids hang out, and made me wonder if that's where Will was busted for drinking. It's been tossed around that he might have been a shooter but it really wasn't someting I thought too much about. For that matter he could have been there and seen something that made him decide to go to Switzerland real fast (maybe lucas with a gun or even Kate?)

The episode was ok; nothing to write home about but not bad either.

• Members

Not a bad show today. Nice seeing Chelsea/Nick back in action. I like that action is being taken against Ford.

The crime scene stuff was good and I enjoyed Marlena and Belle's conversation and Belle being upset about what Hope did was a nice touch. I like how the whole crime scene thing ties in with Belle agreeing to Philip's proposal. Nice cohesion. Dee looked great today.

Good show today and I can't wait to see a certain someone tomorrow.

Oh, and I, too, have a feeling Will may be behind the shooting. It just is beginning to feel like one of those stories where none of the people being considered did it. There were so many clues today...Will getting busted for drinking, Roman mentioning drinking and the shack as a kid's hangout. I also feel the reveal of the shooter will lead to the big climax of the feud. This just feels like it's building to something huge.

• Members

this is what i think of everything going on. and now that i must stay pretty much days spoiler free i could be wayy off but whatever.

I think that shack is someone connected to Ford. He knows the scobby gang is onto him and im sure is smarter than to use his dorm room anymore (and why would a rich ass kid like ford be living in a dorm? if it is a dorm he lives in. anyways...). I think they will find somethign there to connect him to whats going on with the teeny, err college, kids. However i could also see this being connected to the shooter of EJ.

as for who shot EJ, i was thinking about Will as well. Just because the sent him away before the wedding, it could work. He could not be there, or coulda got there after when he was suposed to and lucass coulda been so into himself that he didnt think to call and check and see if his plane landed. i could also see him doing it and telling either marlena, and/or roman, kate and them all covering for him. or he coulda been there with all of them and he shot and they ran into eachother. something like that. he is the ONE person all of these people would be covering for.

however, this is days. logic means nothing. maybe Chloe & EJ had a torrid affair when she was married to Brady and she came back to town and shot him. who know with this show?

• Members

wow. hey. wait a minute. did imacrazyobsessedpsycholover get a ban? i hope so. it makes discussing things so much better on this board.

anyways...

i also need to toss this out there - i once again HATE HATE HATE Hobo. HATE them. For a few months there i tripped and liked them and even wanted to see more of them. yeah, im now soo over it.

is this a cordy recast? if so WHY? why was she needed to be recasted? if the actress wanted to leave then write the char out of town. its time for all the college kids to go - save chelsea & nick tho, they are cute. I wouldnt mind a bit of Max & morgan as well, but i could also live without. id much rather we see Billie and Maggie.

• Members

Actually, Will didn't leave town until after EJ was shot. Lucas put him on a plane while Sami was at the hospital with EJ. I'm highly suspicious that Will might have been the third shooter. If he wasn't, then Lucas was. It made no sense for Lucas to ship the gun off (to himself) if it hadn't been fired by someone. I also think Lucas was overly anxious to get Will off to Switzerland. Sami didn't want any guns in the apartment (according to what Lucas told Billie). I could speculate that Will found the gun, used it to target practice at the cabin, and then went off to shoot EJ at the wedding. That would also explain why Lucas was so shaken up when he first went back to the apartment that he considered taking a drink. He might be that way if he'd just taken a gun away from his son...

• Members

I don't like the Cordy recast either, and she adds nothing to the show. She just sits huddled in a corner, shivering and shaking, and repeating how terrified she is of Ford. Her parents need to take her home and get her some therapy. Why would they leave her at school, knowing that her rapist is still hanging around?

I thought Bo and Roman's crime scene might tie in to the campus rapist story, but the theories I've been reading about Will are good, too. I would love for EJ's shooter to be someone other than the usual suspects. Kate and Marlena have both said they fired their guns accidentally, so if one of their bullets ends up to be the one in EJ's spine, that's kind of a letdown--although if Marlena as the shooter contributes to a revenge plot story with Stefano, I'm all for it. I would love for Lucas to be the shooter because then they could throw him in jail and I wouldn't have to see him any more, but I don't think that will happen, except for in my dreams.

I'm starting to actually sympathize with Belle! Those scenes with Marlena and Belle were very well done and went a long way in helping me understand Belle and her motivations right now. I think most of her confusion is coming from losing her father and the security he always represented.

• Members

I can totally see Hogan repeating what he did on ATWT to a certain extent. Will goes nuts and fires the gun. Lucas finds out and rushes him out of the country. The truth comes out. Will gets expedited. New recast that can actually act comes to town. Will is sentenced and has to be committed. Sami plots to get him out of there. Blah. Blah. Blah. Seriously, if he does do this, why not just have Jesse Soffer come on as Will? It'll be easy for him considering he's already acted it out. :rolleyes:

Archived