GH - Week of November 12th Discussion

• Members

I guess I should go the real route and say that they were never going to let Sam be the one to tell the truth. They've written her of late to be vindictive more than anything else. Having her prompt the shattering of Lucky's world with a murderer on the loose doesn't show a real concern for Lucky's feelings. Having her do her woe is me pity party when it should have been all about him makes her look all the more selfish. It would have been better with just Lucky and Elizabeth but Sam was the main one who needed to keep her mouth shut when things got going.

I didn't say that she didn't find his lifestyle dangerous and she's a decent enough soap mother. But anyway my position on the mobsters is that it's a profession of convenience for the writers. People are endangered whenever it fits some s/l and in order for me to take the whole thing seriously, none of the law abiding citzens should be interacting with them. But as it is, Jason has a little halfway house for the teens going and the element of danger is only brought up as excuses for whatever works on a given day. As I love to say, if Sam was content to bring a little one into the world of dangerous Jason then the fact that she has the gall to think she did Elizabeth a favor by hiring men to threaten her and the babies is a thousand more times laughable than Elizabeth lying about Jake to save Lucky's life (which was probably initially true but then became laughable by April).

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yes, as a LnL2 fan it would have been better like that but unfortunetly Elizabeth didnt have the balls to tell him the truth. Too many people knew and none were going to tell Lucky. Liz should ahve done so and if not her then, Lulu. But nope, everyone kept their mouths shut until now

except Sam didnt have Liz scared to save the children. It was to keep Liz and Jason apart. The kids getting safe was just a consequence of that, one of which their mother should have been considering from the geto

• Members

But it wasn't a consequence of Sam's actions because Elizabeth was never planning to live with Jason. Jason wanted her to live with him but how that would have gone became a moot point because of what Sam did. And there is a presumption that the kids would be in danger around him but so far he hasn't been the one to bring them danger...unless you count having a crazed ex endangering his child. I didn't say that Sam was trying to save the children she did tell Jason that she did Elizabeth a favor. The kids didn't get safe as a result of what she did. No one except her was actually threatening the kids directly or indirectly. The lady that kidnapped Jake certainly didn't do it because of Jason's mob affiliations and besides illustrating how disturbed both Sam and the kidnapper are, it also served to show that danger doesn't have to come from the mob, it can come from Everday Heroes.

• Members

I must comment here... i have to.

SAMANTHA MCWHORE is nothing more than just that - a whore. she is a manipulate vindictive selfish shrew of a bitch who only cares that any truth comes out because she screwed up her relationship and Jason moved. if what Liz & Jason did that night was an affair or not is irrelevant at this point... but since people like to bring it up - Jason was not in a relationship. Liz's marriage was OVER! not on the bubble, she wasn't thinking about ending it - it was OVER. and since everyone also like to point out that Liz & Jason cheated... lets not forget the events that led up to it - Sam slept her MOTHERS HUSBAND!! when her mom had CANCER! Lucky was an abusive drug addict sleeping with his dealer Maxie.. in the home he shared with Liz & the children!! I am obviously a Liason fan, however, i will not ignore what Liz or Jason did. I'm not saying they were innocent. They were not. Liz did lie. It was wrong. She led Lucky on and made him believe he was a father when he wasn't. But i will point out what all happened. just not whatever favors my party.

Now, with all that out there lets move on to the next debate... Sam telling the truth - this is the truth - she didn't want to tell lucky as some noble jester of love, or even out of caring for lucky, she wanted the Truth to come out that Jason's the father to hurt Liz. that simple. She also didn't want the truth to come out about what all she did. And you can argue because Jason threated her all you want - she didn't want Lucky to see her for what she really is. Has anyone ever seen Single White Female? Sam is pretty much going there with Liz. not the look - but the life. She wants everything Liz has. shes a jealous hypocritical selfish skank.

now as for the scenes of the truth coming out - wow did Greg Vaughan ever let me down. I am a huge GV fan. I love the man. and i love Lucky. But GV just didn't bring it, IMHO. also Sam should have not had one line in all of this. "poor me. pity me. feel sorry for me!" we got it SAM. .... okay so i just watched it again and i was a little harsh on GV. He really did bring it and i am impressed ... and as for Lucky judging Liz for being with Jason, because he shoots p-ople, umm hello. your little whore just shot up people with him - and that wasn't the first time. but i assume thats all big bad evil Jason's fault. puhlease!

I also loved Liz trying to rationalize the reasons for her lies. Oh SAM STFU!! i srsly have never HATED any char on a show as much as i HATE her now. I loved her face when Liz said something about her lies. and The look she had when Jason busted intot he Barn proved she didn't want the truth to come out - she just wants to torture Liz and Jason with it. I cant wait for someone to tell Lucky about what his new whore did as well.

and really? wanna go there with who's the best parent? Elizabeth, hands down. Sam wanted a kid with Jason. She didn't care about his lifestyle at all. The only reasons shes not with him right now is because he wont take her back. Lucky lives just as dangerous a life as Jason does - just on the other side of the law.

I loved the scenes with Carly & Sonny about Kate. Loved sonny telling her his relationship with Kate was diff. It isn't about games and drama. Wow... Sonny has def grown as a char. Way to go GH - Kate was the best thing to happen to GH in a long time. and wow. Kate just blocked Carly's exit and called her out! U GO GURL!! "oh wow. you have a problem with me? i don't care!" - Kate to carly... line of the day.

the scenes with Luke, Tracy, Emily, Logan and Scott were good.

The scenes setting up the rest of the week with Patrick Robin Leyla and AZ were great as well.

and any idiot wondering these halls deserves to die.

• Members

I know right...and I JUST woke up to watch the episode at 9AM over here....

Looks like I'm in for a big treat.

But my personal feelings on this situation are this...

1) Lucky can be mad ALL he wants. Elizabeth DID wrong him by telling him the child was his when of course it really wasn't. HOWEVER Liz's lie is nothing compared to sh*t Lucky has put her thru IMO.

2) Sam McWhore has NO RIGHT TO SPEAK at all! Really all you Sam supporters this is just her try to get pity. Liz's lie did nothing to her or Jason. Jason NEVER loved the whore to begin with and if she truly loved Jason she would still be with him. SAM ruined her relationship with Jason. SHE hired two thugs to kidnap Elizabeth's kids. Shes A SLUT. Shes a LIAR. Shes a pathetiic example of a human being.

In short she shouldn't even be thinking of saying one negative word to Elizabeth cuz her actions and her overall personality are the TRUE POISON and when shes thru destroying Lucky's life then we'll see who'll choose to blame next.

3) Elizabeth did something wrong. She deserves to be hammered by Lucky for it but not by the whore. I think she should APOLOGIZE to Lucky and Jason a million times over. And then move on.

• Members

Oh yeah, go ahead an invalidate Jason's love for Sam. God forbid people actually fall out of love with someone. That's exactly what happened. I hate when fans try to bash the love a character felt for his former love, to make it seem like the person they are with now, or going to be with is the love of their life.

The fact of the matter is, Jason did love Sam. He loved her very much. Which is why he broke up with her the first time. To protect her. Things between Jason and Sam were never going to be the same after the Summer of Sleaze.....but they were working towards repairing that. Elizabeth's secret was a poison not only to her own relationship, but to Jason and Sam's as well. Sam's self-destructive behavior after learning the truth is what truly ended JaSam....

• Members

I agree. Jason did love Sam. and he did love Courtney. and maybe robin. he loves Carly. honestly, up til last summer id say Jason had a hardcore crush on Liz, and Liz had the same. Not love. but it has turned into love... and its about time.

yes. Sam ended JaSam. Sam's self-destructive behavior. Sam's selfishness. Sam's jealousy. Sam ruined it.

• Members

I have to disagree with you on both of those statements because Sam did love Jason and seems to still be in love with Jason and that does not mean that she would or should still be with him. Her feelings for him are depicted as unhealthy and contribute to her coming off as a vindictive character. If she had moved on from her emotions then she obviously wouldn't be playing the revenge game.

Jason did love her. I'm not sure why it's so painful for people to accept that people can fall in love with several people without one love having to negate the other. I notice that in regards to other couples as well, that people are hung up on this whole issue of soulmates that they feel the need to deny everyone that has come before and after. Unfortunately, that stupidity also exists in the writing on the show and yes, I'm still complaining about Nikolas and Emily pretending that they were the only ones they ever loved.

But back to this topic. Jason did love Sam and Jason fell out of love with Sam over a period of time. I think her sleeping with Ric was used as the catalyst. I don't believe that Elizabeth's lie poisoned Jason and Sam's relationship because the cause was wheel was set in motion before the lie existed. The lie was just one more thing to pile onto the list of problems.

• Members

What's funny is that unlike you, when I went back and tried to watch it again it was even more painful to me for some reason. It was like nails across a chalkboard. The whole thing started for me with that pretty flat declaration by Jason that he's Jake's father which for me was bad delivery and timing. Then it got worse when Lucky opened his mouth until he toned it down when he got to the perjury stuff. I can't see enough how Sam killed the scene with her whining and half the dialogue was awful. Yet with all those things working against it, there was still the potential to make that a much better scene and GV should have owned that scene but for me he didn't.

I don't find all that shouting to depict anger falls into the category of rocking a scene. It would have been effective had he come across as if he were suppressing the shouting and fighting to contain the anger. Much in the same way that it would have been better if he seemed like he was fighting back the tears in that scene where he was talking about Jake. He looked like he was boo hooing one minute and all clear when he asked how long she'd known. He had some good moments but it was mediocre stuff. After Jason's confession, he wasn't much of a problem because all he basically did was defend Elizabeth and he wasn't trying to insert himself into the spotlight and he held on to his suffering until the right moment.

I don't like the way they've written Lucky since JJ left. The brainwashed stuff worked up to a point but after that they should have given Lucky back his backbone but even now they're not going to give it back.

I will go along with the hardcore crush. It didn't have a name but there was definitely something when they met. It's still my contention that at that time, they gave the story that was meant for Lucky and Elizabeth to Jason and Elizabeth and the connection. When Lucky came back from the dead I wanted them to have their connection back and I thought that they were going to give them a love conquers all story in that they would have him eventually remember the love they had. Instead they had him go through the motions then get involved with Sara and that's when they showed me that there was no great love story coming for them. I don't expect them to ever reconnect the way they did back then and all the talk about loving each other most of their lives rings very hollow. Lucky has slept around on the woman he loves so much with three different women. I'm not into Luke and Laura but I don't think that he ever once cheated on her.

• Members

You can love more than one person. Look at Luke. He will always be in love with Laura, but he is also in love with Tracy. Jason loved Sam and I think he loved Elizabeth at the same time too. There are also different kinds of love. Jason loved Sam like an all consuming passion wheras Elizabeth, for lack of a better word was more pure and redeeming. Jason loves Carly and frankly, I think he lusts after her as well.

• Members

Ryan,

Your avatar is just too awesome for words...

I have not watched GH, but I did catch a few moments, and as usual, Elizabitch, the MOB LOVIN WHORE, was lying again. She lied to save face. Lucky may have been a concern in the beginnig, but that quickly changed. When the baby machine was at the Metro, she had to tell Jason the truth while Lucky is left believing his child had died if she did not survive.

Hate that hypocrite whore with a passion! May that slut get her hearts desire because Jason will be kicking her teeth down her throat when his next greatest love pops up. I could set my watch to it...

And my only question is why is Sonny's most feared rival a mental patient? Way to make the two criminals look even better. Luza's still an idiot!

And is it true? Is

? Please tell me this is true, so that I can make sure I watch this dreck!

ANDREA

Archived