ATWT Tuesday November 6

• Members

I'm having a hard time believing that JJ or Parker care about Katie. I'm not liking that one bit. Jack not wanting to be with Carly at the end really has me worried that there might actually be some truth to what Brad said about Jack not thinking it will last. I liked how Brad finally said that he cared about Carly because not once since he found out that she wasn't dying has he said he was happy about that. <_< I'm beginning to think that Jack may not really want to marry Carly. He seems to go from one extreem to the other. I really hate what they are doing to these two. In Carly's defense, she has tried to tell Jack the truth plenty of times and he won't let her. I have a sinking feeling that by the time this story is over there will be nothing left of Carjack. Katie will be back with the truth very soon and I'm not looking forward to that. :angry:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not sure they ever explained anything about the marriage. My guess is it was before the marriage to Martin Guest, the man she adopted Lily with. But she kept "Walsh" as her surname for some reason. I know she said she was what made Walsh Enterprises successful.

• Members

I thought I was going to see a lot of posts like the one I'm fixin to add - but I was WRONG! :P

While I agree that the show is a LITTLE better lately, overall I am finding it boring.

ICAM about the whole Luke "I'm not strong enough unless my man is around" cry-baby stuff. I don't like that at all. But I still like them as a couple, the writers need to go ahead and heal him already so we can get to the next part of their relationship.

ATWT definitely has more eye candy than GL.

For some reason, I don't care about any of these people, with a few exceptions. For me, the Rosanna/Paul/Meg/Craig is FF material. I don't care whose baby Meg is carrying. I don't care who Paul really wants to be with. I just don't! The writers are not creating any sympathy for any of these people, IMO. They all come across as selfish and arrogant. :angry:

The Carly/Jack scenes were good yesterday. But it pisses me off that JP has made Carly hold on to the secret of her illness this long. I don't think she would do that, especially to her children. But this is one character I care about and MW is so enchanting to watch, I can't turn away.

• Members

LOL. I'm pretty sure there have been times she could've told him. I specifically recall him sitting quietly on the couch, waiting to hear what she said, after he asked her to tell him about her divine intervention shortly after she found out she was misdiagnosed from Dr. Evers.

• Members

Brad's excuse is that he is the one Snyder male not obsessed with the absolute truth. :) I think Brad has always seen the truth---Jack was using Katie to get past Carly, and it didn't work. I'm a little ticked Brad is defender of all things Katie, because she's treated him like a sub-human troglodyte.

And Greg....I think the Creg/PRo story is boring too. Worse than boring, there's no one to root for. Carly and Meg are both lying, but to me, Meg's a slut playing both men against one another, which makes her worse. Carly's lying to force some kind of truth from Jack. Both she and Katie have given him plenty of outs to run back to Katie and try and repair that marriage. And he took none of them.

Archived