ATWT Tuesday November 6

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really enjoyed today's episode. Usually a bunch of JP love triangles and any other love shapes bore me to death but today was very different. The CarJack scenes were great, loved seeing do nothing Dusty actually do something towards Emily to Chris's dismay, and of course seeing the tension between Noah and Luke was the icing on the cake.

This show has improved so much and the previews has a lot for it going on. Rosanna planting a chip in Meg's cell phone is so like her and it was funny how I was thinking of when they were going to have the InTurn winner come in...now he's Evan Walsh! Who did this kid sleep with to get a part like that? (That's a compliment btw because the last InTurn winner got such a bit part.)

• Members

The show has definitely improved. It's suddenly multigenerational again. They even created a new solarium for memorial, in addition to Fashions. I love how the episodes build, too. Usually you'll only see whoever's written in through the second act, but today the episode was halfway over before Noah appeared. I found it funny that Craig referred to Evan as "Lucinda's grandson" in the previews. When Connor and Evan came along, all Lucinda wanted from that family was the name and the company. It was nice to see the Carjack story featured without Katie, which allowed time for Margo to express her thoughts on the situation to Jack.

• Members

^^^I wish they'd paid more attention to the Margo/Jack friendship in general since Hal's death. Oy...boy when this hits the fan, no doubt Margo will purse her lips and let Carly have it for hurting her sister with these lies. AS IF....:rolleyes:

Eh...I'm not getting the Noah/Luke vibe. And I resent that Luke is portrayed as just not being able to function unless Noah's right by his side...GMAB. "Power of love" my ass....how about showing Luke as an independent person??? (Why am I even bothering to ask...no one on this show is independent of their significant other.)

sigh...Boy, Carly is in a pickle now. I thought the Carjack/family scenes were awesome. Even Brad got my respect when he said he was as concerned for Carly as everyone else in this mess. And he got why making her kids happy and putting the family back together was so important to her.

Dusty....boy, talk about arrogant.

I even thought Chris was one hunk o' man. And I even think he showed he can act. Loved the scenes with Bob. And the Em/Susan scenes! Gosh...all the vets get hauled out for sweeps, don't they? The show has really felt more family-ish lately, hasn't it?

• Members

First time I watched in several weeks and I enjoyed it. nuChris? Lovely. A good actor too, I expect him to get even better over time. And did I hear that there's a new Bonnie, too? Can't wait to check her out.

But yeah, I absolutely loved how we had Emily and Chris doing their thing then going to the hospital and each one chatting it up with their parent. My love for the Stewart family continues, and it was nice to see a purely Hughes moment between Chris and Tom.

Damn it, this show has all of the necessary ingredients to be great, but they still toss around some really questionable stories and pull some shitty mistakes. They brought back Chris, they're bringing back Evan...it's opening room for some of the vets to actually have important roles in stories. Of course, it'd be ideal for them to drive story every now and then, but I'll take what I can get.

• Members

This isn't bring back Evan, this is bring on his son. In the previews, they erred when Craig called him Lucinda's grandson...Evan IV would be Lucinda's (step) great grandson. Lucinda married Connor and Evan's grandfather, and took away the company from his son. (presumably EvanII, Edwina's husband.)

• Members

Oh, I see. I think I remember reading that when the news first broke then. Guess I disconnected myself from the show too much and forgot lol Well, it's still all good. Better than some random newbie with no connections to anybody at all.....or worse, a random newbie with a "secret" connection to somebody.

• Members

It seemed like Lucinda was only married to James Walsh for about 5 minutes. She never really went on about him being a great love or anything, and she didn't recognize Connor when she came to town either. If they can tie Evan IV to Lucinda, great. But he barely knows her and... Wait a minute, now that I think about it, what if Evan is her secret weapon in ruining or seizing Montgomery Enterprises? TUNE IN TOMORROW.

:lol:

Archived