DAYS: Wednesday, Oct. 31

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't forget, because of that extra John's funeral episode, all Salem holidays will be a day later now when they air. So Halloween will probably be tomorrow., Thanksgiving the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas the day after CHristmas, etc.

I haven't seen today's show yet, so I don't know... maybe Halloween will be referenced. Just something I thought I'd bring up again, FYI.

• Members

Marlena's conversation with Hope was chilling. That calm, blank look on her face while she discussed killing EJ, setting up her alibi, a possible insanity defense...gives me shivers!

If EJ has any brain cells at all, he'll wear a bullet proof vest to his wedding. That's probably why they had Kate show him the gun--so he would know to be prepared.

I enjoyed Belle and Sami's discussion. I liked Sami's comment about there's always a way to hide something--"Didn't I teach you anything?" I'd love to have the old Sami back! Sadly, Belle's already reneging on her agreement with Hope. She promised Hope to cut Philip out of her life completely but tells Sami she doesn't want to lose him as a "friend". Riiiiiiight, Belle...a friend....that's all you want. Trouble's coming!

EJ and Kate setting up the shooting was kind of fun, in a sick, twisted sort of way. It was funny when he offered to shoot at her, just "graze her forehead a bit". Of course, Roman had the Salem brain today and thought some aspects of the shooting were a little suspect. I wonder if EJ planned it that way, to get Kate in trouble with Lucas again?

• Members

Today's episode was quite enjoyable. Not boring at all.

Keeping up with the holiday, Marlena's confession that she wanted to kill EJ gave me chills. It seriously did.

Something was different about AS/Sami today lol...I liked her scenes with Belle. We saw hints of the old Sami.

• Members

After two bad shows, it was refreshing to get a gem like this one..The Marlena and Hope scenes were dee-licious!!!! Loved the way Marlena described her fantasies and she knows how to set up an insanity plea...And Hope's reaction was spot-on..

Belle and Sami was great..I loved Sami's line about "Belle not learning how to tell a lie"

And Kate's scheme was horrible, its totally going to blow up in her face...

Archived