DAYS: Friday, Sept. 21

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK I know Jeremy is a huge douchebag, but why is Kayla pushing Stephanie to be with Max? Besides the whole he's HER BROTHER thing, there's the fact that Max broke her heart once too and coldly dumped her when she was in the hospital last fall so why isn't Kayla just telling Stephanie that she doesn't have to have a man in her life at all but could ya know, focus on school or something? Ugh.

• Members

Okay, I love Bo, but he has the worst plans EVER! And why does Steve think the Dimeras are going to trust him?

I enjoyed Kayla telling Stephanie what a selfish brat she has become. I believe Jeremy actually had a moment of nobility when he told Stephanie he was just using her because I'm kinda thinking he does love her.

Go away, Jett.

• Members

I'm starting to think that myself. These new characters just aren't working. The last few days I'm back to watching on the DVR and doing a lot of ffing. However, I'm afraid that if we get cast cuts, it will be the wrong people because TPTB still don't seem to understand who we want to see in frontburner stories. Ratings are falling so what happens? We get a week of Jett, Stephanie, Jeremy and Chelsea. I know there were some vets thrown in, too, and we got Shawn/Belle/Philip, but the younger cast are still on too much and they just drag the whole episode down. And now Chelsea and Stephanie are rushing sororities--that's going to be riveting stuff, I'm sure.

• Members

Yea...Bo definitely didn't have the Salem Brain today. I Andre seems to have stolen it and won't be giving it back anytime soon.

No I loved that Kayla/Stephanie/Jeremy scene as well. The only thing that would make it better for me if I got to see Kayla slap the mess out of Stephanie. Now Jeremy is a hottie!!! I don't know what is wrong with me but I have the biggest crush on him, even though he is a jerk. Just love his bad boy attitude...Now If he would have been in a towel or boxer shorts today, that would have done it for me

Jett is hot too but he is getting more dorky as the days go by and I don't like him with Chelsea at all. They have 0 chemistry!

For a Friday show, this show could have been better. The writing wasn't bad but Steve being stabbed just isn't enough to make me want to tune in on Monday. Reilly was really good at doing cliffhangers especially on the Friday shows. Hogie needs to take a few pages out of Reilly's book in as far as that is concerned.

• Members

Meh, the episode was ok.

Something needs to happen with Andre. This cat and mouse game was good and sensible for awhile but it is getting repetitive and boring.

Now....if Jett is just getting released or whatever from the hospital...I have a problem with how Sami has lied in a hospital bed for weeks after being in a steam room for a little while, though I know that was dangerous, while Jett just got shot a couple of days ago by a sniper yet he is being released!

• Members

Mary Beth Evans rocked her scenes as Kayla. She had such heavy dialogue, but her delivery was so real and heartfelt it never felt clunky. I really felt her emotions in the end when she had such huge disappointment and anger over Stephanie's total selfishness.

I really thought Jeremy did a pretty good job in his scenes, too. And I normally don't think so. Maybe I was in a charitable mood because Jett did not bug me as much as usual in his hospital scenes. Wait, it was his scenes with Nick that were good. Just feel nothing in his scenes with Chelsea.

Nice parallel this week between Chelsea and Stephanie trying to get their parents to do something for their "boyfriend" with the assumption that they have their parents wrapped around their finger. Total selfishness - Chelsea's attempt to help Jett seemed more for her own self-interest and even Stephanie was for some vain idea of love. The difference in their situations is that Billie caved while Kayla did not (although Jeremy's situation was more grave, of course).

I loved the scene where Billie talked about seeing Nick in the dictionary next to the definition of a man. It makes me wonder where they are going sometimes with them. Billie seems to appreciate Nick more than Chelsea.

Poor Steve. He puts himself on the line because of his concern for Benjy even more than his own revenge. Everytime they reference how Steve did what the Dimeras wanted, it makes me curious just how bad he was with them.

• Members

Nick with the kids is heartwarming. I love this story most right now.

Chelsea with Jett is nauseating to me. Neither are good with the other in a scene. I don't care for Marcus Patrick in this show as Jett, either.

Billie said something today that made me wonder if she and Jett will get close. Horrors. I hope not. She already has hurt Chelsea deeply in the guy department.

Kayla with Jeremy and Stephanie was sooooooooo good. I think she struck a chord with Jeremy and hopefully he will become the man he can be. I think Steph really loves him.

So, I like those stories, too.

Bo hiding in open sight in the funeral home was hokey. Just ruined those scenes for me. And, I kept waiting for an explanation for those three chalk marks as they made no sense at all as far as I could ascertain.

A day without Santeen and entourage was fantastic.

• Members

I LOVED Mary Beth Evans today. She was so good, and I 100% believed her in those scenes. As someone who has a had a problem with MBE's acting since she has returned; I think she finally gets who Kayla is again, as the writers seem to also. Kayla can be the heart of the show, and Mary Beth is such a natural actress, so when she feels the scene, the audience does too.

Archived