One Life To Live Fall Teasers from the NY TV Guide

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm feeling the same way Tishy. I can see david living at the mansion. The scenes between him, Renee, and Nigel would be great. Get Nora the hell out of there!! David Nigel and Renee!!! Also, Alex is supposed to be coming back to seduce David because she knows he's Asa's son. This is going to be good!

• Members

Well, I thought I saw that it was Blair and Todd (in a script, for a teacher, where Starr and Cole are discussing them getting married to look better in court)... so Todd can get custody of Tommy. But I think that's later on down the road. One of those "I don't really love you" marriages... that turn into another Blair and Todd "I love you" marriage (right before one of them messes up, they divorce, and an another custody battle happens). Of course, Blair will marry Todd to help him; she does more for his ungrateful, thankful a$$ all the time. It will probably result in Todd getting his kid back, and Marcie going crazy (because yet another character has to be destroyed for Todd to look good) and leaving the show.

Rex/Adriana were rumored to get married, so that when Todd makes Rex "pay" <_< , Adriana wouldn't have to testify against him.

• Members

I really hate that rumor about Marcie going crazy after all of this. Kathy is an amazing actress, and even if it's her choice to leave, making the female character crazy in all this is just wrong, typical daytime stuff. Todd always gets his way..

Archived