I Love New York 2

aMLCproduction

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Yeah those are probably the ugliest guys I've seen on a reality dating show. Its shameful really. Out of that whole cast only 2 to 3 of them looked decent.

And the midget...thats pretty far low to stoop just for ratings...the show should have just stucked to the regular format.

P.S. I MIGHT watch tomorrow night. Depends on how I'm feeling...right now I just want to see more Flavor of Love.

• Members

LMAO at the interview/diary sessions with Midget Mack - half of his head - I'm glad they got it looking regular after he survived the first round.

That Tailor Made gets his ass kicked - did you see that hard punch to the face??? And he soo tried to pull off the spit thing...ha! I wonder who that is that punched him...bc obviously he won't be staying.

I hate that she's bringing back Chance...such a ripoff of FOL2 when NY was brought back. That makes it seem more fake than ever now...and Chance wasn't that entertaining IMO.

• Members

Its best she bring back Chance bc these guys are trolls. I thought they'd look better on tv than the pics, but nope. Her mother was right in that this is a bunch of sorry losers. I thought Champion looked good but he got eliminated.

I like Midget Mac. I was laughing at his interview camera.

Did anyone else notice that NY's hair was different in most of her interviews? Oh and thank god her mom fixxed up her hair. I cant see her big ass forehead....lol. She looks so much better

NY's boobs were bothering me the entire episode. She gave them no room to breathe! They looked odd and misshappen in that dress she was wearing

• Members

I'm watching right now and there are some cute guys on ILNY2, there are some that need a makeover head to toe and they would be alright and then theres ugly aka the midget and others. :lol: I also have to say the guys that came out the house in the beginning and the ones that came out sister patterson's limo all looked better than the guys outside the mansion.

• Members

Entertainer, 20 Pack and Champion, maybe Unsure (if he had more height) are the only decent looking guys there. The rest are not impressive. They dont hold a candle to the season 1 guys which had alot of better looking guys in the bunch. Also the names are pretty lame this season. They dont grab me either

I hope this is the last season bc already in the 1st episode, it seemed a bit lame. It doesnt have the same spark that FOL2 had coming after FOL1.

Archived