Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

hahahahaha...what was up with Bitchard?? She played liked Poop....LOL It was a sellout crowd and she laid a big EGG....lol

Its sad how the Canadian crowd didnt clap for points won by Rogers but roared after ever shot Bitchard hit....what poor sports the Canadians are....lol

• Members

Poor Gäel, he really needs to get his ranking up so he doesn't get such an unforgiving draw! Annoyingly persistant Stepanek in the 1st round, now Djokovic. Ugh. The best Monf can hope for is that Nolé will still have honeymoon lapses but I wouldn't count on it. Plus, Novak's gotta earn that baby money now (LOL).

I didn't see the Bouchard/Rogers match but I heard Bouchard was having a meltdown in the 1st set. Is this true?

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Yes! And yes, the Canadian crowd are monsters! They are very poor sports :( :( :(

As for Sock, have you noticed he's the sole beneficiary of the Slock relationships? His game has come leaps and bounds but Sloane can't buy a match! Time for her to end this with Sock and focus on Tennis or end Tennis and do something else.

• Members

Wow! I just knew Milos would try and run away with that 3rd set. I dozed off and woke up to see that Lopez ousted him. Hope the Canadian crowd learns a lesson. They are very poor sports. A really disgusting crowd! A good point is a good point no matter who wins it.

Venus vs Serena today. I'm not leaving this house unless its on fire! The last time they played, Venus was barely playing decent Tennis. Now, she's beating top ten players. Didn't watch S vs Woz because when S is playing bad Tennis, that's a turn off to me.

Vika ousted by Aga? Second time this year. Before, Aga couldn't buy a match against her former friend.

Best part, no Bitchard to confuse folks! Yay!

• Members

Although I like Fed, YAY Tsonga!

Venus is a class act. Aga could learn a thing or two from her about humility based on Aga's skirmishes with Azarenka and a few other players in her age group.

I was hoping Venus would win but she played great tennis every match except today. And I'm so glad she finally vanquished the likes of Angeliqe Kerber and Carla Suarez Navarro who had gotten the best of her that last few times she played them. And yes, I even include dearly beloved Serena in that last of people I'm happy she got the W against. I'm sort of irritated at all the comments online about how Serena supposedly eased up on Venus-- hey, if Serena were truly trying to do a 'solid' she would've bowed out in 2 sets but Serena hates to lose, so I don't buy that theory. Now I believe playing Venus makes her uncomfortable but I don't believe she would intentional bow to her sister.

Anyway, I hope that both Tsonga and Venus will have a terrific summer hardcourt season and U.S. Open.

What is up with that Star Wars music at the T.O. Masters Tournament?huh.png

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

I was hoping Fed would have won. Tsong moves to 10 in the world. It sure looked like he was going south and out of the top 20.

Damn...I wanted Venus to win. I dont care for Aga..and she never beats the players I want her to beat anyways.

Cincy tournament starts airing tomorrow on Tennis Channel at 930 am.....matches have already started today.blink.png

Another big tournament with 1000 points available to the winner.