ATWT....Friday July 27

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG...am I the only one who feels faked out by the spoilers???!?!?!?!? The way I had read it, Jack woke up with Carly over him and said "I love you"....while Katie overheard.

But havin' Jack say I love you too.....Carly with Katie over him, just made me freakin' hyperventilate!!! That little bitch deserved to hear that. :D

Happy Dance!!!!

Totally didn't get why Parker was with Craig/Meg, and Sage with Gwen/Will. And it's totally bogus to have Craig/Parker interaction (oh...I was so close to getting Craig/Carly..) when they have no connection whatsoever anymore.

• Members

Loved, loved, loved today's show!!! I couldn't believe friggin Katy whining to Henry how she almost got engaged to Jack and almost had the ring on her finger.....my god that was shallow!!! I loved hearing Jack tell Carly he loved her....to Katy!! Man I was jumping around the room!! Her face was priceless. I wonder if she'll say anything to him about it or act like it didnt happen. I wish Carly could've overheard him. I can't wait till monday. And Paul and Rosanna....can't wait for that either....Craig and Meg make me hurl though....not liking Meg right now at all.

• Members

Ok I didn't watch (I will search out clips of the Carly/Jack stuff) but I did EEEEE at reading the recaps of Jack's "I love you"!

And, um, again, I haven't watched but did Craig really say he could have been a better father if he had been with Meg? Cuz really? Rosanna and Sierra weren't worth the effort? I didn't see a lot of Craig and Sierra but as a Craig and Rosanna fan...that ticks me off a bit.

• Members

Craig already exhausted his possibilities with Rosanna(whose hair has apparently run wild during her slumber if the preview is any indication). As far as he knows, she's still in a coma. Sierra doesn't want him either. It's safe to assume that he genuinely saw Meg as a potential lover without negating his experience with the other ladies. I could watch Scott Bryce read the phone book, and loved his work today. If I could go back in time and wave a magic wand, he would have been Craig when Bryant died. What happens amongst Carly/Jack/Katie and JJ is of no interest to me, so I'm glad Craig was on. It's odd that Barbara got news about Paul so early in the episode, but she didn't call Will to tell him about it.

• Members

Oh, I think Craig was talking out of his ass. He hasn't wanted more children, even after Bryant's death. I think he is playing this "children" card because he suspects a Snyder woman gets all gushy at the thought of babies.

As for Craig/Parker...I hope Carly chews Meg's ass for letting Craig anywhere near her son. Carly holds him responsible for Rosanna's accident. Not to mention the entire baby switch, which caused Gwen great heartache. Carly thinks he should be in jail, not having french fries with her son. (And the writers got it wrong, it was chili cheese fries Craig used to order for Parker, back in the day.)

• Members

I was totally faked out by that spoiler and am so much happier with the way it really played out! EEEEEEEEE is right! I would have loved for Carly to overhear it since heaven knows Katie won't tell Carly about it nor Jack if he doesn't remember. I couldn't believe Katie first with the whining to Henry about the engagement and then when she gets a minute with Jack the first thing she says is "about that question that is hanging out there....the answer is yes." The poor guy was practically killed and all she can worry about is that frigging engagement! The look on Katie's face was priceless when Jack hit her where it hurts and said I love you ...Carly :lol:

I was happy that Henry called Katie out about being every bit as impulsive as Carly and not one to go by the book. And did Katie not rush over where she shouldn't have gone?

All in all I am really enjoying the JJ kidnapping!

I found Craig and Meg tolerable. I am just not a fan of either one but they have been better the last couple of days. I think Craig was basically saying he hoped to have kids with Meg and thought she would help make him a better father if he had one more chance.

Loved Gwen and Will and Sage. Craig and Parker did have a great relationship when he was little so I think they were trying to bring that back. It made sense to me that family would be taking care of the kids.

I'm loving seeing Babs and it was great to see the 2 sides of Babs today. The tender, caring mother with Will and Gwen and then the take no prisoner Babs when she saw Meg and Craig and decided to not tell Meg about Paul. I'm no Paul fan so can't say I am excited about his return but am looking forward to Rosanna returning.

• Members

Maybe he wasn't totally on board in regard to Cabot. But look at what has been done in the past year just to get Johnny back. I definitely think he's paternal at his core. Hunt Block's Craig-as-sociopath-on-autopilot didn't exactly reinforce that idea though.

• Members

Poor Katie....BA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

THE ULTIMATE SLAP IN THE FACE COMES FROM YOUR LOV-AH!!!

To Katie and Terri:

Picture1.png

I told you: you should of looked at the credits.

Carly looks like a recreation of Marilyn Monroe. I LOVE HER!!

• Members

I'm sooooo ready for Monday's show - as it looks like FINALLY I'll have something worth tuning in for.

Luke tells Noah he's likes him!

And Cady McClain is back! She looked absolutely ghostly and creepy in the previews...and that is awesome! Too bad I don't like Paul, Meg, or Craig...which is the storlyine I'm sure she'll be involved in. Blah.

• Members

Did you hear that beyotch say "If only just a few minutes Jack was going to slip that ring on my finger...." I was like, all she cares about is that damn ring. That ring should have been on my finger; that ring would have been on my finger... Katie might as well have said, "If it weren't for JJ, I would be engaged by now; because that's basically how it was coming out everytime she was in whine mode with Henry...

Katie don't know anything about what it is like to be a mother; what lengths a parent would go to in order to get their child back; so all that critcism and bitcing she was doing would have been muffled with my fist down her throat.

I also loved how Katie had to stop herself from possible beat down when she had nerve to get ready to utter "It's your fault that Jack's...."

But I loved when Katie did all that gushing to Jack "Oh and yes, I'll marry you, and I can't wait to be your, blah, blah, blah" and then Jack crushed all that with "I love you.....Carly." PERFECT :lol:

I may have missed it, but did Gwen say something in today's show about Barbara and Margo? Did Barbara tell her off or something?

Archived