AMC: Soapnet Promo

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looks like the damage control has already started:

http://abc.go.com/daytime/allmychildren/kendallgreenlee.html

Kendall Hart and Greenlee Lavery were best friends. But Kendall's son Spike was a wellspring of pain and longing for Greenlee. After all, he was supposed to be her child, the baby that Kendall acted as a surrogate for. But a blackout two years ago resulted in Kendall carrying her own son, not Greenlee's fertilized egg.

When Kendall goes into premature labor, she hands Spike to Greenlee to watch while she rushes to the hospital. Greenlee follows with Spike, but seeing the little boy in his car seat reminds her of everything she was denied. Spike was supposed to be hers. He should be hers. In an impulsive move, Greenlee turns the car around and heads in the opposite direction. A few moments later, she comes to her senses and realizes she could never kidnap Spike--she needs to take him back to his mother. It's then that her car goes off a cliff. There, Kendall's labor has been staved off--until she learns Greenlee and Spike are missing. Realizing her friend kidnapped her baby, she goes into labor and gives birth to a premature boy. His condition is critical, as is Spike's, who is rushed to the hospital.

Now Kendall's children face life altering conditions and even death. And it's her best friend's fault. Can she ever forgive Greenlee?

Tune in to find out. The action begins Friday, July 20.

Hey idiots at ABC, it's Kendall Hart SLATER Ugh :angry:

No matter how ABC spins this, it's Greenlee's actions that lead to Spike's injuries and Kendall's baby coming early.

• Members

Love your Sabine avatar. I really do like her opening shot because it is such an accurate portrayal of how her character has been and evidently will continue to be, a stone cold psycho bitch!

I am really excited for this storyline despite the fact Greenlee will be propped to no end. It will be another obstacle for Zendall to fight together and overcome and that to me trumps the fact that it will be Greenlee's woe is me Act II!

• Members

I actually do feel for Greenlee. But more or less out of respect for Rebecca's portrayal of how hurt Greenlee was when she found out back in 2005 that Kendell betrayed her. Sabine was really able to sell the pain and longing Greenlee suffered since then (but it still quite pale by comparision to Rebecca Budig's portrayal). Spike should of been her's. Spike should have been her child. She wanted him. She loved him. She was betrayed by her best friend and she is now unable to have children. That was her last hope and now having to watch Kendell with that child. The child she was supposed to have with her husband and the child she wanted so desperately with the woman that betrayed her so feircely. Yes I definetly feel for Greenlee and what she lost.

But I no longer care about this upcoming storyline because Rebecca is no longer in the role and Greenlee has lost the thing that made her Greenlee to begin with and Zendell and Ryannie bore me to tears.

• Members

I can't feel for Greenlee. She abandoned Spike...Kendall was willing to hand over her first born but that wasn't good enough for Greenlee.

If Greenlee really wanted motherhood, she could have adopted. She could have made motherhood happen for herself with no man.

• Members

Greenlee can have children. She can't carry children according to Madden. If somebody carries the baby for her, a biological Greenlee baby will appear.

There was not going to be a Ryan and Greenlee baby no matter what Kendall decided to do that day (not get inseminated or get inseminated), because the embryos were dead, the sperm were going and Ryan to most everybody was a dead man of his own making ... and oh, it's not like Kendall wasn't willing to give Greenlee her own FIRST BORN to make her happy. Except it was. But Greenlee didn't want the baby because it wasn't hers biologically, because what was most important to her was having a monument to her winning Ryan...not the baby. You don't throw away and abandon a child for almost two years, plot to stress out the mother to her breaking point (which could also be the unborn child's death) and still think you should have rights to that child or still think you should get my sympathy personally speaking.

IMO, almost everything Greenlee's lost in the past several years is cause she has a very low, tiny, small capacity to genuinally love others unless they're being her love slaves or have a hard body that she's been obsessed with since she came to town (Ryan). Not exactly what I call love - maybe I'd call it obsession and/or treating your loved ones like they're pets.

• Members

It doesn't really matter that Kendell was willing to give Spike up for Greenlee. It's not as if Kendell wanted children to begin with. Kendell never wanted to have children. She planned on just handing him off to Greenlee when he was born and not looking further then that. Kendell didn't start loving her baby until late April when she was over 8 months pregnant. Prior to that she was going to chuck Spike off to Greenlee and when that fell threw pawn him off to Greg Madden. So if anyone was going to "abandon" spike it was going to be Kendell because the baby Greenlee wanted then was her child with Ryan. Ironically at that point Ryan was fighting for Kendell not to give Spike to Madden (When both mother's were willing to give Spike up). So Kendell "sacrificing" her first born at that point in time doesn't mean much since she didn't want children to begin with.

Greenlee wanted her child with Ryan. Something Zach took away from her and to add insult to injury Kendell lied to her and said that her child with Ryan was really Greenlee's.

Due to the fact that Zach's blackout caused Greenlee's eggs to be destroyed.

Any way you spin it Greenlee is still a victim. Weither it's from Zach's mainpulations or Kendell's betrayl's and lies. Greenlee was wronged and the child she desperately wanted was taken away with her and there is still no justice for the wrongs they have done to her. I feel bad for Greenlee. She didn't do anything to deserve what they did to her. All she wanted was a baby with the man she loved and all she got was a world of pain driven by both Zach and Kendell.

Archived