PSNS: BLACKMAILER REVEALED!!

• Members

From TV GUIDE magazine...

While I am disappointed it's Vincent (although I was prepared because no matter which suspect JER went with it would've been predictable) and I am disappointed we are going back to the incest angle because of Vincent's relationship with Chad, this has major dramatic possibilities and makes sense. Vincent never was around and it's logical with how it all played. I mean, Philip Jeanmarie is even under the costume and has been for awhile. I also like Eve going back to her past so I will take this. Pretty would've been big for story too but she is coming anyway so I look forward to this, surprisingly enough.

The reveal sounds good as well.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm disappointed that it's Vincent only because I kind of liked him because of his sleaziness and wit. There's no way to redeem this character now! Prison, the nuthouse, or a graveyard are the only choices left for Vincent. Nothing will come of this other than to make Chad look even more like garbage than he already is. Then again, Chad will probably think NOTHING of it considering he was more than willing to continue "getting it on" with Whitney even when he thought she was his half-sister!

Archived