AMC: Eden Riegel returns......sort of

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You can't compare Kendall to Bianca. Kendall was played by 1 person who went on to be a huge star. Bianca has been played by 6 actresses. At least one who went on to be a way bigger star than Eden Riegel. Bianca has been gone for almost 3 years than long enough to recast. It just plain stupid not to recast. I'm also tired of Ms.Riegel saying she don't want the role recast. She chose to leave. So she needs to comeback fulltime ot shutup and let the role be recast. I don't know how she's been allowed to come and go for has long as she has anyway. What does she have naked pics of Brian Frons or something?

• Members

Eden, rumor has it that Megan needs help frying those donuts at Dunkin Donuts. ;):P LMAO, I tease. But damn, stay, or go, whatever. I'm sick of it. Wake me up when there's a reason for me to care. So far, B&E are merely band aiding AMC. Until they start to fix it, I'm not going to care enough to complain.

• Members

OMG will Eden either stay or f*cking leave for good. I'm so sick of this back and forth crap. Amc acts like no other actress in the universe can play binks, even though several different actresses have played her in the past. Its time for a recast ASAP and hopefully its after babe is long gone.

Archived