Rosie O'Donnell doesn't like hetro women

Q Steph

• Members

Being out of the limelight won't be fun for Rosie O'Donnell. She certainly loved her forum to spout outrageous accusations on "The View" but the first time she was challenged she ran away and quit. Now she is resigned to spouting nonsense at a Cyndi Lauper show. People Magazine reports that she played drums for the singer at Sunday's gig in Columbia, Md.

One thing is certain, Rosie doesn't like heterosexual women. Agave the crowd her own take on her View experience. "I got to tell you, I've been hanging around with those heteros for a full year and it's not fun," she said. "Turn around one minute and they'll stab you in the back with a high heel. They will." Ugh.

Angelina Jolie has enough problems, but Rosie decided to try to use her for more attention. While sounding off on Roe v. Wade, quipping: "I don't want anyone to have control over my body besides me and Angelina Jolie." Then, to reassure her partner of 10 years, who was at home, she added: "Just a little joke, Kelli. She's out sick. She'll never hear it. Don't you YouTube it, or it'll be two more years of counseling."

What in the world is Bob Barker thinking endorsing her for anything? Rosie once compared fame to crack and she is obviously hooked.

STFU, Rosie! If you must generalize, it's all women that have the tendency to be catty. Does she ever stop to think she's the problem?

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publi...272614139.shtml

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why is it when female comedian says funny controversial stuff in their comedy routine its taken out of context, its meant to be funny and nothing more. They do that to Joan Rivers all the time as if she means and believes in everything she says in her routine, its just comedy folks.

Archived