Days: June 8, 2007

• Members

GAHHHH!!!! No Tony or Stefano (other than the bloody flashback)! I guess ill have to live with them not being on everyday.

This was a boring episode to end a very exciting week on. I try and try to get into the Phillip/Belle/and Shawn stuff, but I just cant. It just drags on and on to me. I dont know about this whole pageant thing. I dont really see who would have the motive for this other than Gabby which I really hope it isnt her. Jan? haha doubt it as well. I was hoping her kidnapping would be connected to the DiMeras or Victor.

EJ managed to get on my nerves as usual and I hate it that I am annoyed with Lucas because he was one of my favorite characters growing up.

I loved the Lucas and Hope scenes and all the sces at Bo and Hope's home. Pretty much the highlight of the episode to me!

Im still VERY excited for next week despite the slow friday. And there was fade out today!!! Dont know why they couldnt do that with Stefano yesterday.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did anyone else notice that instead of going right to a commericial after the "opening hourglass," they showed another few minutes of the show? I know a few of the other soaps do that, and I kinda like it. Did anyone else catch that or was it just my affiliate?

On another note, I like how Doug, Julie, and EJ all came into the episode about half way through. Hogan did that more at the beginning of his run, Ive been missing that.

• Members

Yes Steveo4 I loved how they didnt go to the commercial after the opening. They do that once in a great while on Days Ive noticed. They do it on Young and the Restless and the ABC soaps. I like it.

• Members

They are making a big deal of the DNA for Willow's baby so it's probably not going to be Shawn's after all. LOL at him volunteering to pay for Willow's funeral. He can't even put a roof over his own head; how's he going to pay for a funeral? Maybe Philip is giving him an allowance?

I liked the EJ/Sami scenes because it shows there is still tension and mistrust there, as there should be. And yet EJ knows Sami well enough that he was right there with the wheelchair when she changed her mind. Good to see Sami stick up for herself with Lucas when he was doing his "I forbid you" thing. I wanted to reach through the TV and slap him!

Nice family scenes with Bo and Hope, only instead of shushing everyone, why doesn't Hope just take the baby upstairs to her room? That always bugs me on DAYS. Claire and Ciara are always sleeping in whatever room everyone is having conversations in.

Today was kind of slow, but that's okay because you could tell they are setting up more drama and action for next week.

• Members

Hi I am new here

i am a huge fan of days of our lives and general hospital.

I really did enjoy todays show today, yea it may have not been action packed but it was all setup for next week but there was lots of movement. Shawn finding out that willow died and it seemed he did care because of the baby.

I am glad we got ciara, she is so cute. I am so glad we got some shawn and ciara scenes. They were good. Now makes me wonder who has claire. It cant be victor because they guy told philip that he saw some GIRL in sunglasses and a baseball cap so who is it. Is she working for victor, i dont know. That story actually has me intruged now although i am so tired of the claire storyline, i am not tired of claire but come on end this story already.

The scheming sami is back, never listening. I Love the ej and sami scenes. I love my ej walked out of the room and sami screamed alittle(sorry dont know how to describe it) and then ej walks in with a wheelchair lol, ej has a smirk on his face. james and ali rocked those scenes

Today show wasnt action packed but lots of movement and overall it was a good show

oh and by the way, love seeing doug and julie again. They are one of my all time favorite couples on days, i hope they stick around for a while. I am so happy that bo/hope/doug/julie are going back to doug's place.

GOOD JOB HOGAN :D for doing your research

Archived