• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Annie's anger is more than justified, I think. She's has a right to be disgusted by what Zachass did.

And the nerve of Kendall, I swear. Defending your husband is one thing, but demanding that Ryan defend him too? And getting pissed at Annie because she was upset about it? Kendall, your husband is a [!@#$%^&*] loser! Don't get mad when other people start to realize that!

I swear...notGreenlee is so annoying. When's the last time her eyes were dry?

• Members

Well, the way I interpreted it, and this is all JMO, but Greenlee today, in all of her bat-[!@#$%^&*] idiocy, was jumping on Zach because he caused the blackout that caused blah blah blah. Personally, I think the crazy bitch needs to get a life, but I think she's raising hell just to raise hell. Like Kendall said, she's using vengeance. She's basically grasping.

And besides, Zach's actions with the whole surrogacy/blackout thing had far more widespread results that transcended their little group. Even though I don't think it was ever mentioned or covered on the show, that blackout could have been very dangerous and potentially deadly for a lots of people.

But as far as blame for Spike being Kendall's and not Greenlee's, that stretches across the whole group of characters, definitely. The only three people involved with that stuff today who had any right to point any fingers at anybody else were Annie, Emma, and Spike. And Annie tried, but she only zeroed in on one person. Emma should have shut all their asses down.

• Members

I like Zach, but that is mostly because of TK. However, Zach is a bastard, and he takes what he wants and does not care what he has to do to get it.

He will put a camera anywhere he wants. He can cause blackouts for his own gain. The man can do whatever he wants, and he reminds me of a dictator. Zach uses the citizens of PV as his pawns. He is certainly his father's son...

ANDREA

Archived