Big Brother UK 8 is here

Cheap21

• Members

The series launched last night. I actually preferred the launch last year better. 11 housemates were put in the house and they are women! I think BB is going for drama and see how bitchy the women can get alone but I didnt like that. We need men! They will put 1 man in on Friday and see how the girls react. I hope we have more by next week. An all women cast is the worst twist Ive seen on any BB

As far as housemates, they put in twins! Not just any twins, but these 2 18 yr old girls who are like barbies and emulate themselves after Paris Hilton. They are SOOO annoying and have no seperate identity. The only standout that I liked was Shabham. She seemed cool, fun and I hope she lasts a while

Heres the intro clip of those god awful twins: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KwFTNakysew

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

no Tracy to the best of my knowledge is not a man

seriously how dumb can some people be? Emily, this one 19 yr old white girl went and called a black housemate of hers the n word. Now I dont beleive she's racist nor did she mean it to come out like that, but you dont say that word to a black person, let alone on tv, especially after the racial scandal that happened during the celebrity edition a few months ago. The producers threw her out of the house for that. It was stupid and unnacceptable. I felt bad for her bc she's young, naive and is probably getting slammed over there. Maybe this will teach her to think before she opens her mouth next time

Archived