ATWT: Wednesday May 30th Discussion

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great show today, everything but Cleo was great, even though I did almost burst out laughing when she had her fantasy about Will. Could have done without Paul's vision but atleast it was short. loved Maddie/Luke/Kevin, also enjoyed seeing three vets all in one day. Previews for Thursday's show also look great, finally Babs returns, and better yet Babs and her Son.

• Members

What is the point of Cleo? LMAO at her fantasy about Will. Will sure looked mighty hot. Good show. I could have done without Cleo. It was great seeing Lisa, Lucinda and Susan in one episode. I loved seeing Luke and Kevin. Wish there had been more scenes between them. I am starting to like Maddie again. She had been annoying me as of late. I could have done without Paul's vision too. Forgotten to mention that I love Craig. Great to have Scott Bryce back as Craig. :)

Tomorrow's previews look very intersting. Looks like Katie's innocent act is done with. And Barbara is on tomorrow...yipeee!!

• Members

eeehhh...borrrriiiinnnnggg...I just don't get the Meg/Craig thing at all. Meg charges off to "avenge" her family? *rolleyes* Don't. Make. Sense.

However, and somewhat hypocritically, I can enjoy Scott Bryce's Craig throwing out all these snarks...OMG, I almost peed my pants when he said "it should be easy to divorce Rosanna. She's alive in theory only." HILL-AIRY-OUS. Now I wonder how Craig divorcing Rosanna might impact Carly getting some inheritance. Or at least money to live on.

It was nice seeing Lucinda and Susan.

*snort* At tomorrow's preview....Little Katie-did vowing "no one, not even you" is going to break up me and Jack....to Brad?????? Hmmmn...I remember her saying distinctly that she wasn't attracted to the Taller Snyder. Methinks the lady self-serving bitch doth protest too much.

• Members

Scott Bryce definetly makes this story work. If it was Jeff Meeks still in the role I would be vomiting right now. Hunt Block would have been great too. The storyline is going into too many circles. I hope we move on soon.

Katie is missing with the wrong person. Yes, Katie stalked Holden. And tried to take him away from Lily. But Carly won't take any of that crap! LOL

• Members

Katie is of the assumption that whatever Katie wants Katie gets. I think Carly will have something to say about that. Cleo needs to go and go quickly. I can't stand her constant whining voice. Gwen is going to regret giving her second and third chances..

• Members

My grandma says that she thinks Parker is going to be the death of Little Miss Katie Sunshine.. When kids turn on you, they turn on you. Parker may be hating Carly now; but you had better believe that Katie won't stand a chance as far as they are concerned.

And all that huffing and puffing she's doing about folks trying to come between her and Jack? A whole lot of waste of air... she better save that lung capacity she's got for something that really matters; because within four months, her tail is going to be between the sheet with Brad saying, "Jack who?" I can't stand that skank!

• Members

Katie and Carly weren't even on today. Just a two second preview at the end.

Loved the Craig and Meg scenes. Scott Bryce is making all this work for me. I love him so much as Craig. I haven't loved Craig in so long.

I continued to enjoy the Luke and Maddie friendship. I wish we had a little more of Kevin but at least they did provide a tiny bit of "closure" to a story that had some potential.

Archived