ATWT: Wednesday May 30th Discussion

• Members

D'oh! (*head slap*) I just related it to Rosanna being a vegetable. But, technically, I guess if Rosanna's not supposed to be in the Swiss Clinic...Craig doesn't know where the heck she is, does he? Hmmn...I wonder if anyone will mention to Carly her sister's supposed to be out and about walking around somewhere?

My Carly/Ro comment was just because I want Carly to have some money and be independent. (Who knows what the status of her bank account is? And she's unlikely to get clients after this latest scrape with the law...) While Ro and Craig were technically married, he had access to her money. Craig said he'd receive a settlement (conveinent so he doesn't have to work...) but he obviously would cease to have control over her money. In theory, Carly would be the sole executor of her estate.

And oh, yeah...I think with Mommy back, Katie being "accepted" by those kids is going to hit the skids. JJ was already uncomfortable with it, and Sage is her mommy's girl, makeovers or not. Parker will probably be a snot for a while, but when he forgives her, I wouldn't be surprised if he starts actively trying to get Carly and Jack back together. He was trying that at NYE, when he tried to get them to dance. (bleepin' Simon ruined it...:( )

I think Katie will be the death of herself. She can't keep her legs together for long. Not with TWO men after her. It's just the way she's wired. LOL.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thoroughly enjoyed today's episode. I realized that the three stories that were featured today are the three best stories on the show. The Carly/Jack/Katie/Brad quadrangle definitely brings it down to the -0s for me.

Gwen/Will/Cleo - Gwen and Will were just a tad, small bit annoying today, but I liked them a lot anyway. Nice seeing Lisa, if only for a second. I think that this story would be so much more enjoyable to a lot of people if it was played completely for laughs. Cleo can be annoying, but I've rarely watched her since she made her debut (either skipped the show completely or just skipped her scenes), so I'm not at the point of "Get this bitch off my screen!" yet. But yeah, if played for laughs, this story could be a nice fun alternative to the drama of all the other stories. And my God...I don't know what it is, but Jesse Soffer has a way of making me fall completely in love with him every time he shows up on the screen. Not to mentiont he fact that he was shirtless for a portion of the show today...but even with his shirt on, fully dressed, he has this quality...don't know what it is, that just makes me want to...BE with him.

Luke/Maddie/Kevin - I really really loved them today. Kevin's date, whoever she was, was obviously being a total bitch by flaunting Kevin all around Luke like that. Sorry to tell you, honey, but Kevin ain't all that! I might have limped along writing a fan fic about him, but he ain't all that! I really liked Luke and Maddie talking to each other about their personal lives, like real friends would do. There wasn't a particular focus on either one, they were both talking equally. Holy foreshadowing, Batman! as far as Luke is concerned. Could they not be any more obvious? Oh, and I think I officially like Maddie again after today. She was much lighter, much more upbeat, even when talking about Casey, and she hasn't that been that way for nearly a year.

Holden/Paul/Meg/Lucinda/Susan/Craig - Some really good stuff here, I think. I still hate both Paul and Meg, though, but I feel like I'm hating them for a purpose here. Meg must be pretty damn proud of herself. She's got two men wanting to marry her, and one is comparing her to a successfull coporation? Bitch must be on top of the world. Lucinda needs a few energy drinks so that she won't be so nervous around people. Liz H. is great at playing Lucinda was the jittery woman who has done something wrong and is worried about being caught. Susan was in full beast mode today, and I loved how she kept saying that she is a doctor and her personal feelings towards Craig come after her profession. Holden and Paul were snoozeville, but at least I know that Holden laid firmly into that gigolo. At least he really *is* protecting family that he cares about in this situation. I get sick every time Meg says that she's been [!@#$%^&*] with Craig just so that she can avenge her family. Bitch. Please. You didn't give a damn about Lily or Lucinda at all just a month or two ago. She just wants to make Paul happy (she's her bitch) and she also wants a reason to hop into Craig's bed. Meg is a ho.

Great show today, overall. Looks like tomorrow is going to suck, given the only really terrible storyline on the show is coming (IMO at least). They're really wasting Jack and Carly with those children, but what else is new?

• Members

Peej, have you been puffin' on the peace pipe again? :huh: You are sooo out there today! :P

Why would Craig get ANYTHING from Rosanna once they divorced??!!?

If she ever woke up *ahem*, I could totally see Rosanna going to court with Craig to have him pay back every single last cent of the money that he's spent while she's been in a coma.

And as far as Craig marrying Meg, I'm not seeing how that's going to happen if he's still married to Rosanna?! He's just gonna walk up there and say "Hey. I want a divorce from my wife who's in a coma"??!! Even if he did THAT, I'm sure nothing would be finalized (divorce-wise) in enough time for him to marry Meg. :blink: Would it?! :huh:

And lastly, the Carly/Rosanna statement STILL has me baffled...why would Rosanna name Carly the executor of her estate? And what good would it do Carly (money-wise) since Rosanna's still alive?!?!

• Members

1. because Craig said he would. This is the man who got a hefty settlement from Barbara after their marriage, in spite of the fact he never showed one ounce of compassion to her, post-bombing AND after embezzling money from her company.

2. personally, I hope Rosanna comes back in full bitch mode, takes back every cent he spent, kicks him out of Fairwinds, and ends up owning Montgomery Enterprises (yeah, like he's really going to give it back to Lucinda...Meg is just stupid...) lock, stock and poisoned cups of coffee.

3. this is ATWT...where the specialty is ONE day divorces, even if you don't have a clue where your ex-husband (who left 98% of everything he owned with you) is located. Getting divorced from an absent vegetable woman? NO PROBLEMO, buddy.

4. Rosanna, the MEGA-billionaire, should have had provisions in her will for nearly EVERY possibility related to her health. Carly, as her nearest and dearest relative, would have been the logical choice. (When they sent Ro to Switzerland, it was run through Carly, not Craig, but he was under suspicion for her accident at the time.) One that could have only been interfered with by Craig, Rosanna's legal husband. There was some kind of call Craig made to his lawyer, when he was setting the wheels for the takeover in motion, about getting access to Rosanna's money. In it, he mentioned that Carly was on the run (or out of the country, whatever) that made it sound like Carly could object to his accessing the funds. I just want Carly to NOT have to go to anyone begging for a job, or money to feed her kids, or ANYTHING.

Now, we know Ro's either coming out of the coma, or already out of it and "missing". So, in the long run, it doesn't matter if Carly has access to Ro's money or not. But I do think Carly should be informed that her sister might be missing. Someone should be searching for the chick, kwim? And I SO want Ro to come home and HELP Carly kick Katie's asss.....(ooppss...there went my "peaceful" brownie points for the day! LOL!)

• Members

Then what did you think Craig meant today? I've explained myself dry. :) Besides, our writers don't remember what they wrote yesterday...my bet is just before Ro shows up in town, we'll find out she is missing. And you're totally discounting the possibility that Rosanna woke up, was informed of Lucinda's strange request, and ok'd it, then took off on her own (hence, the "blonde" that Craig's PI said took off on a jet. I thought at first it was Carly, but that doesn't seem to be panning out. 'Tho I'd love to hear Carly was with Ro the entire time she was out of town. Carly and Simon using Ro's money to restore the Leonian Crown Jewels makes a lot of sense. But that's just me and my wild theories....)

Archived