Days: Wed May 30th

• Members

Another awesome episode!

Discuss!

Don't read below if you haven't watched it yet.

I loved all of the Brady's gathering at the Brady Pub! That hasn't happened in a long time. The only thing that would've made that nicer would've been to have Shawn and Caroline return from their "break". The Sami and John scene was wonderful beyond words. It was a clear indication that Sami is changing, and they can have a solid father-daughter relationship. As well, its great to have the classin duo - Bo and John, working together again, with their sidekicks Hope and Marlena.

I was very surprised that EJ wasn't even slightly pissed at Sami for allowing the entire Brady clan to fight out about the return of Tony and Stefano, and what they were after. He genuinely cares for Sami, and judging by how she was reacting to EJ being taken to the police station, she feels much the same way. I think the ending of Sami/Lucas is sooner than imaginable.

I cannot believe Phillip! This past little while, I began thinking maybe he really wanted to be close to his daughter, but after today, its evident, it was about Belle all along. I hate Willow with a passion, but I hope Shawn takes her advice and keeps an eye on Phillip. Moving into the mansion will be a huge bonus for Phillip. I still think Victor has Claire, but Phillip's latest plans are going to interfere with Victor's.

Willow's apartment looks familiar. Isn't it the same one Nicole had?

Overall, one of the better episodes of the past week or two ... and it has been amazing lately.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Claire speculation:

I just thought of an alternative if Victor really doesn't have Claire. Maybe its Tony! Since his plan backfired and he didn't get the stem cells, he may use Claire as a bargaining tool. The offer would be, returning Claire in exchange for Baby DiMera's stem cells.

Now, that I would like to see.

• Members

I think that was the most shocking moment of his life.

The girl who pledged undying hatred for you is now telling you how much she loves you and is sorry for all the things she did.

I would have fainted.

• Members

I didn`t get why Caroline or Shawn could be there, Hogan could at least make them appear sometimes, but then again i guess they think they are too old, and that`s terrible if thats the case. This is actually strange, you now i watch a little bit of the us episodes for fun and then i`m watching the 2003 eps back home, at this time i would say the 2007 are just as bad as 2003, but with Lexie, Anna, Stefano coming back it might be getting better on the show. Greetings.

• Members

LoL! I just finished the episode.

Cracks me up how suddenly everyone's all obsessed with the origins of the Brady/DiMera feud. No, I can't see where THIS is going... *sarcasm end*

• Members

Great show! May is ending on a VERY high note...this is easily the best month of the year so far!

I will post more later.

Glad that Shawn Sr. is on tomorrow (which implies Caroline will be too most likely).

Also...I am going to LOVE this DiMera/Brady storyline...cannot wait for Stefano to come face to face with all of them aghain!

• Members

I'm hoping this summer will be the final interaction between the Brady's and DiMera's. It would be an awesome storyline for the Brady's to finally figure out what the DiMera's have against them, and have a full, gruesome war to put this to an end.

• Members

Deidre and Alison need to stand up to their hair stylist after today's show. Those aren't flattering...

I enjoy having Tony back so freaking much. He's so arrogant. I love it!

Willow's transformation into Nicole Walker is finally complete. Right before she is taken off the show, they give her Nicole's old apartment. :)

We've had a week of nothing but slaps on this show. :lol: Hope slapped Willow. Sami slapped EJ, several times. Belle slapped Shawn. The women on this show are taking charge!

Archived