Days: Wed May 30th

• Members

I agree about all the slapping. In the past 2-3 weeks, Kayla slapped Stephanie (I really enjoyed that one), Sami slapped EJ, Hope slapped Willow and now Belle slaps Shawn. Who's next?

Loved today's show. Tony is just so evil and complex and arrogant and yet charming! I am fascinated by his scenes with EJ and their Cain vs. Abel interactions, both vying to be their father's favorite. Things seem to be heating up fast! And EJ really looked scared when he called Sami at the Pub.

Favorite line of the day goes to Lucas, talking to John -- "Hate those comas; they're no fun."

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great show; although found Lucas to be obnoxious as usual. I hate the way he speaks to sami, and she just takes it. And when he hangs out with Bo and John he seems like such a little midget. Anyway, good show, and even though Shawn and Belle are the rooting couple, the chemistry is so good between Jay Kenneth Johnson and Martha Madison. I wonder if there is a chance for Philip and Belle after all

• Members

Another great show today. I like the pub scenes, just like old times. Hogie does scenes like this very well.

I agree when people point out the holes in this rape story. I hated how Sami seemed so eager to see EJ today. I also cringed how the raped was glossed over with John and Marlena.

I loved EJ and Tony's confrontation today in the alley. It made me smile when he joked about the foggy pier. I wonder if was a hint of things to come (like that rumor about Tony and his disappearance in the 80s).

• Members

Like most everyone else, I too thought this was another great episode. Except for one thing. The finding out about Sami being potentially pregnant by EJ offscreen wasn't just weird because of the rape, but because wouldn't the police want information about that night because of the investigation into John's shooting?

Hey, Bo, maybe you can ask one question of Sami about the picture from her wedding video before you go and try and pimp Sami out for the third time to set up another one of your fruitless EJ Wells sting operations. Just a thought.

You forgot one.

Slap.gif

Loving all the slaps. More more more.

I LOVE what they are doing with Tony and EJ too. So intense. And so hot actually.

That was definitely a great line. FINALLY they are acknowledging history again on this show. I love it.

Hahahaha. I agree.

• Members

I agree!

I love the fact that they're throwing in slaps where you wouldn't expect them. Like today, with Shawn and Belle... they're just having a normal conversation, the same daily ho-hum situation... and SLAP! Totally out of nowhere! LoL It certainly grabbed my attention.

And the other day, with Kate and Lucas. They were just standing there, having the same argument they've had time and time again, and just when you think it's time to press the "fast forward" button... SLAP! SLAP! I was like, "Whoa! Won't be fast-forwarding the rest of THIS scene! MORE SLAPS, MORE SLAPS!"

The unpredictability of their placement is both hysterical and surprising. I love it.

• Members

Great show today...The Brady Pub scenes by far were my favorite..It was great seeing Ali, Bryan, Drake, Deidre, Peter, Kristian and James all working together...This really is a great way to use more of the cast....Also Sami and John's reunion was wonderful..Loved John's line about "if i would have known i would have known it would be like this, i would have woke up sooner"......Also Lucas had a great line about "comas sucking"...

Tony and EJ was great..i'm loving how they are writing Tony..and i loved how EJ rubbed in the fact that Tony could never provide a Dimera heir...

Shawn, Belle, Phillip, Willow--okay stuff..I'm glad they mixed up the interactions..I was getting tired of belle and shawn..I'm actually liking phillip and belle more...And i think i'll like this triangle, now that they are all together and somewhat getting along

• Members

Great episode.

The Pub scenes were the best. Seeing Lucas and Sami interacting with the big 4 now was almost like a sign that they have arrived as a big supercouple. Loved it. Sami and Johns's reunion was touching. Talking about the wedding, John's line about how he would've woke up sooner if he knew it would be like this, Lucas's coma line, and Marlena and Hope siding with Sami with everyone debating her actions and seeing everyone talk about the feud was just perfect. Good setup for what was to come. EJ looked real scared when he called Sami and I love how they had John out of the room when EJ showed up. Nice detail tough there (you will see why tomarrow). The end with Sami and EJ was intense.

EJ/Tony was great too. They are writing Tony well. He is suave but arrogant and I love it. Thaoo seems to like it too. EJ telling him he could never provide an heir and the way Tony threatened him and Sami...chilling. Loved it.

I like the slaps too. The are surprising and you never know when you will see them. They are a soap staple and it's good to see them back on Days. Belle and Shawn were good today and I like how they mixed things up and had Shawn and Philip see Willow and Belle and shift through the episode. I can go for a triangle too. I like all 3 actors and they all have chemistry so I am for it. The way they are all getting along better helps too.

• Members

I can hardly wait to see the ratings when they are posted. Surely there will be a 2+ bump. Days is getting so good that I am eager for noon to come every day when not very long ago I'd miss the first part due to forgetting about it.

Today, I was totally stunned the way everyone at the table in the pub just took for granted that Sami's baby was a "who's the daddy" and that they didn't want to take EJ down the second he showed his evil face.

Oh, I forgot. Sami is now a DiMera pawn and apparently so are all the Brady's. At least, until the story gets it's foothold.

I have lost hope for Sami and Lucas. It seems as though golden boy Scott will be the new hero in Sami's life and probably will have all Salem twisted around his little finger. At least they are (Ali & Scott) great actors.

• Members

I like Tony. I do. But, why does he want Stefano's approval? Ugh, That really bugs me. He was always the other way around, fighting against his lineage, an accidental hero in his own right, but still very much a schemer. That's why I like my scenario where Tony "owns" Stefano by guaranteeing the stem cells -- otherwise, I'm not really fond of this incarnation at all, despite Thaao's wonderful presence.

The Pub stuff was damn good. Put all the rest of it to shame. The two lines previously mentioned especially.

Overall, though, this episode wasn't quite as good as I was expecting, for some reason. *shrug*

Archived